[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Tt Co

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      What do you think ? Pre I think he could be just defending his blind (I know veriz, I am gonna switch to regular CG so I can use the stats again I know you want me to :f_biggrin: . Those hands are a bit older though :D so no stats on how often could he be defending.) Postflop do you think it´s better to bet the turn ?

Known players:       
      SB:
      $6,09
      Hero:
      $5,15

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:spade: , T:club:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, BU folds, SB raises to $0,60, BB folds, Hero calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,25) Q:spade: , 9:club: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,75, Hero calls $0,75.

Turn: ($2,75) J:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($2,75) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2,75
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Nah, I am not forcing to switch to CG but mainly I am forcing you to take more notes. :D Although there should be still be at least some stats possible or Elephant doesn't show them? With HEM I do get some stats.

Preflop: Guess you can still Call while he may even defend his blind.
      Postflop: Nah, rather wont bet the turn, just Check behind and take pot control. You ain't gonna make fold anyways better hands to fold there.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz

Nah, I am not forcing to switch to CG but mainly I am forcing you to take more notes. :D Although there should be still be at least some stats possible or Elephant doesn't show them? With HEM I do get some stats.

Ye, that´s the problem, with elephant I can´t see stats in rush, only at regular tables. I am buying HEM soon, but not yet though, so that´s why I need to switch at least for a short period of time.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123

Ye, that´s the problem, with elephant I can´t see stats in rush, only at regular tables. I am buying HEM soon, but not yet though, so that´s why I need to switch at least for a short period of time.
      HEM has the small stakes as well. :) Which doesn't cost that much. And of course has a trial as well, you can try out.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver

HEM has the small stakes as well. :) Which doesn't cost that much. And of course has a trial as well, you can try out.
      Yes, I am going for that right now, elephant just makes me tilt. When I open 4 tables, the numbers are so small that I´d need magnifier to read them. Also from time to time something appears in the place where stack size is written so I can´t see that. Sometimes I can´t see my cards because something (dunno what is that ?!) appears there. This just sux.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

Yes, I am going for that right now, elephant just makes me tilt. When I open 4 tables, the numbers are so small that I´d need magnifier to read them. Also from time to time something appears in the place where stack size is written so I can´t see that. Sometimes I can´t see my cards because something (dunno what is that ?!) appears there. This just sux.
      Can't you resize the stats? I mean make them bigger, you have such a feature in HEM/PT. Haven't used Elephant for a while so I don't really know about that. :(
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver

Can't you resize the stats? I mean make them bigger, you have such a feature in HEM/PT. Haven't used Elephant for a while so I don't really know about that. :(
      I don´t think so. Nevertheless I am already getting familiar with HEM and it seems to be f*ckin awesome ! Just found out I am running 8 BI below EV, but I don´t really mind since I am really happy about the HEM ! I simply love it. Definitely buying the small stakes version after the trial :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:

edit - I feel like exploding atm :s_love: . It´s just so awesome, I can´t even describe it. All the filters I can use and everything. OMG. I know how a girl feels when she has an orgasm. :f_love: How could I ever play poker without HEM before ???
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

I don´t think so. Nevertheless I am already getting familiar with HEM and it seems to be f*ckin awesome ! Just found out I am running 8 BI below EV, but I don´t really mind since I am really happy about the HEM ! I simply love it. Definitely buying the small stakes version after the trial :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:

edit - I feel like exploding atm :s_love: . It´s just so awesome, I can´t even describe it. All the filters I can use and everything. OMG. I know how a girl feels when she has an orgasm. :f_love: How could I ever play poker without HEM before ???
      Hehe, now you have a lot to discover, whole new world will be open for you. And as well will understand what I am talking always about stats/opponents and why it's that important. :)