This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Tt Co

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      What do you think ? Pre I think he could be just defending his blind (I know veriz, I am gonna switch to regular CG so I can use the stats again I know you want me to :f_biggrin: . Those hands are a bit older though :D so no stats on how often could he be defending.) Postflop do you think it´s better to bet the turn ?

Known players:       
      SB:
      $6,09
      Hero:
      $5,15

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:spade: , T:club:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, BU folds, SB raises to $0,60, BB folds, Hero calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,25) Q:spade: , 9:club: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,75, Hero calls $0,75.

Turn: ($2,75) J:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($2,75) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2,75
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Nah, I am not forcing to switch to CG but mainly I am forcing you to take more notes. :D Although there should be still be at least some stats possible or Elephant doesn't show them? With HEM I do get some stats.

Preflop: Guess you can still Call while he may even defend his blind.
      Postflop: Nah, rather wont bet the turn, just Check behind and take pot control. You ain't gonna make fold anyways better hands to fold there.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz

Nah, I am not forcing to switch to CG but mainly I am forcing you to take more notes. :D Although there should be still be at least some stats possible or Elephant doesn't show them? With HEM I do get some stats.

Ye, that´s the problem, with elephant I can´t see stats in rush, only at regular tables. I am buying HEM soon, but not yet though, so that´s why I need to switch at least for a short period of time.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123

Ye, that´s the problem, with elephant I can´t see stats in rush, only at regular tables. I am buying HEM soon, but not yet though, so that´s why I need to switch at least for a short period of time.
      HEM has the small stakes as well. :) Which doesn't cost that much. And of course has a trial as well, you can try out.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold

HEM has the small stakes as well. :) Which doesn't cost that much. And of course has a trial as well, you can try out.
      Yes, I am going for that right now, elephant just makes me tilt. When I open 4 tables, the numbers are so small that I´d need magnifier to read them. Also from time to time something appears in the place where stack size is written so I can´t see that. Sometimes I can´t see my cards because something (dunno what is that ?!) appears there. This just sux.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

Yes, I am going for that right now, elephant just makes me tilt. When I open 4 tables, the numbers are so small that I´d need magnifier to read them. Also from time to time something appears in the place where stack size is written so I can´t see that. Sometimes I can´t see my cards because something (dunno what is that ?!) appears there. This just sux.
      Can't you resize the stats? I mean make them bigger, you have such a feature in HEM/PT. Haven't used Elephant for a while so I don't really know about that. :(
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold

Can't you resize the stats? I mean make them bigger, you have such a feature in HEM/PT. Haven't used Elephant for a while so I don't really know about that. :(
      I don´t think so. Nevertheless I am already getting familiar with HEM and it seems to be f*ckin awesome ! Just found out I am running 8 BI below EV, but I don´t really mind since I am really happy about the HEM ! I simply love it. Definitely buying the small stakes version after the trial :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:

edit - I feel like exploding atm :s_love: . It´s just so awesome, I can´t even describe it. All the filters I can use and everything. OMG. I know how a girl feels when she has an orgasm. :f_love: How could I ever play poker without HEM before ???
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

I don´t think so. Nevertheless I am already getting familiar with HEM and it seems to be f*ckin awesome ! Just found out I am running 8 BI below EV, but I don´t really mind since I am really happy about the HEM ! I simply love it. Definitely buying the small stakes version after the trial :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:

edit - I feel like exploding atm :s_love: . It´s just so awesome, I can´t even describe it. All the filters I can use and everything. OMG. I know how a girl feels when she has an orgasm. :f_love: How could I ever play poker without HEM before ???
      Hehe, now you have a lot to discover, whole new world will be open for you. And as well will understand what I am talking always about stats/opponents and why it's that important. :)