What to do about stallers

• FSOPFounder
      I'm currently playing in the PokerStrategy freeroll on Full Tilt. Everything is going okay, except for one thing. There is a player at my table that has been stalling since the blinds were just 50/100. He/she has a healthy stack, but they stall every decision.

I have currently refrained from blasting them on the cbox, because what would be the point.

I mean I could understand if you wanted to stall when there are 3 players left to burst the bubble...but that isn't even justified when the first payout is just $0.17.

MarciaRJ, please stop stalling...
  • 6 replies
    • MatejM47
      Play more tables and stop whining? Everyone can take as much time as they need for their decision. If his playing 12 tables he cant act as fast as you if your only 1 tabling.
    • FSOPFounder
      He is only playing the one table.

Sorry for whining...I'll stop.
    • pleno1

I understand your frustration and have simiarily fel the same when I've had a shortish stack.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do as he is playing exactly by the rules. Something I have had success with in the past is asking them nicely if they'd hurry up.

Most people appraoch them like: "ZOMG F F F F F IUFCEFBOHBEVHUB "

If you are a little more calm and type: "Please be a little quicker I'm running out of chips :( "

Also just because he is playing one table on Full Tilt doesn't mean he isn't playing 20 on PokerStars.
    • Krist2ps
      I believe MatejM47 told You should play more tables. And I agree, that's the only solution :)
    • svendeucer
      i don't know how bad it was. i stall i guess in that i take the same amount of time to bet or fold no matter what (unless i'm breaking that routine for effect). it might get under impatient peoples skin but then i just added another free affect to it.
    • furculision
      Some idiot said that "In poker,patience is power." I think it was Doyle Brunson.Can you believe the nerve on this Brunson douchebag?