$1.75
      BB:
      $2.60
      MP2:
      $2.26
      MP3:
      $2.16

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, 9.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.07, Hero raises to $0.22, 2 folds, CO calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.47) T, 3, 3 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.26, CO calls $0.26.

Turn: ($0.99) 6 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.99) 8 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $0.99.

He is stealing blinds a lot so I am 3-beting him light, so far it worked. But now he calls. I dont know what he could have, does he have real hand or he understands what i am doing and call light.
      Flop looks dry, so i c-bet, when he calls i put him on mid - low pockets, mby T or calling with A high. turn changes nothing, should I keep beting, representing T or overpair to make fold him low pockets or mby even T?
      And after turn check now I am 80% sure he have 99-22.
      After river brings 8, should I bluff ? I dont think he is now folding pair.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello daun666,

If you want to bet the river then rather bet the turn as well. And basically there is not much to represent on the river if you CBet the flop and then Check behind on turn.

Usually if you want to make him fold some smaller PP then you have to consider going for 2barrels or even 3barrels. But the main problem with it is that we don't even know the opponent that if he is capable of laying down the hand or not.

Best regards.