[Offer] Staking SNG/MTT/ Cash games

• vvul18
      vvul18
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Offering Staking for:

No-Limit Holdem Cash
      10nl to 400nl

Pot-Limit Omaha Cash
      10plo to 400plo

No-Limit Holdem Sit-N-Go's
      $5 to $100 buyin's

No Limit Holdem Tournaments
      $5 to $200 buyin's

Sites available:

IPOKER NETWORK
      ENTRACTION NETWORK

Training:
      LEGGO POKER
      All cash game players will get free Leggo Poker subscriptions after there first month

When I have more MTT/SNG players, I will try and get a deal with a leading poker training site

Applications:

Please use the following questions to structure your applications:

1) Name

2) E-Mail

3) Skype Messenger Username

4) A couple of sentences of your history in poker

5) Why you want to be staked

6) The limit, games and site you wish to be staked for

7) Screenshots of HEM/PT3/PTR/Sharkscope/OPR etc, use image hosting to upload them (eg.*http://www.photobucket.com) and post links below

8) The kind of time and volume you can put in (be realistic)

9) The screen names of all the sites you play and any forums your a part of

10) Any references

Please post all usernames in this thread before PMing me your application

We dont need scammers! so dont try !

IF admin will not block it for emails whit the details about u can be sended to [Edited by EagleStar88] and other things like results and all this things here ty for understanding
  • 33 replies
    • vvul18
      vvul18
      Bronze
      BUMP?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi vvul18,

I've removed your email address as it is a condition of the staking rules that first contact is made through PokerStrategy's Community area.

We will also need you to set up a feedback thread and link it back to your opening post here for members convenience as per the Staking rules.

In addition, we would also be grateful if you could confirm that you are solely looking to stake players on a poker room of their own choosing and you are not just touting for affiliate business on a restricted selection of poker rooms which you would require tracked to yourself. Touting for affiliate business and the advertising of other educational sites are of course unfair on PokerStrategy and it's partner sites and are therefore prohibited.

Many thanks,

Bart
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      [QUOTE]Sites available:

IPOKER NETWORK
      ENTRACTION NETWORK

Why only these two networks??? Any others??
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shehanshah
      Sites available:

IPOKER NETWORK
      ENTRACTION NETWORK

Why only these two networks??? Any others??

He probably has affiliate deals on those, so he can earn the extra buck out of his staking.
    • vvul18
      vvul18
      Bronze
      because only there we stake ..... and is nothing about affiliates but we only stake in that 2 networks
    • Xaress
      Xaress
      Bronze
      Hello, I'm really interested about staking NL20/NL40. I tried add you into friends. Tell me where I should contact you and we will talk. Im seriously interested.
    • mightyTooGood
      mightyTooGood
      Bronze
      hello there, im probleably interested in this (schenduled tourneys 5-200$), where can i contact you?
      thanks,
    • vvul18
      vvul18
      Bronze
      for the boys who want to apply we can speck by pm i will give u my email and we speck there
    • jaka113
      jaka113
      Bronze
      interested in No-Limit Holdem Cash 10nl to 400nl .. added u on community accept pls and we will talk over pm :)
    • dahobo
      dahobo
      Bronze
      Possible interest, request sent.
    • Xaress
      Xaress
      Bronze
      1.)Name
      Xaress
      2.)Email
      [edited by thazar - plese no personal details, use the community tools to exchange personal details; thank you for your understanding]
      3.)Skype
      pm me for that
      4.)History
      Im 20years old, studing at Uni. Poker im playing for 3 years. Seriously from January of 2010. Database would show my skills (?) [I dont know what have to tell more,ask me]
      5.)Why asking for stake?
      Why im begging for stake? Reason is simple when school year began I started just cashout without playing back,used just option cashout and I went broke without playing poker,lol I played like 5-10sessions in month in school year but thats not seriously poker ofc, i used time to looking into HM, I saw lot of series from Pokerpages like Cardrunners,DeucesCracked
      6.)Where I want to be staked? and Limits?
      Anywhere where is solid first deposit bonus,solid rakeback deal and fine traffic(dont have so much created accounts) I want start with NL20 or NL40 depends on you, I feel fine in these limits and I think that Im able to beat them. NL50 later depends on my winnings and stuff like that and on you ofc
      7.)Graphs,stats.
      ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting -Graph
      ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting - stats
      All others with complete hands, session I should send in private talking
      This hands I played 2 months (June,Jule) and did over 3,5k€ in rake others infos in Priv.Talk. August and Sept. are lost with crashing pc :/
      8.)Volume
      I wanna play fulltime from June-September I mean 4-8 hours daily. I can promise 60-70k+ hands or more Idk. Last summer I played 4+/- hours per day and easy made 65k on 4-6 tables,other thing which I can promise is playing daily. One thing which I cant promise and its winrate but thats obvious
      9..)Screennames
      Xaress-ladbrokes place where I played before cash left, other nick FromXtoS-luckyace,pokerstars-not played seriously there, on forums Im using Xaress (pokerportal.sk and others)
      10.)Dont have ref. maybe just from our forum, but thats as prove nothing

If you want ask me something send me email or PM me here, I should send you my hands and whatever what you want.
      If I forgot something I will edit this topic
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      look my blog if you are interested contact with in community
    • FRODOFEET77
      FRODOFEET77
      Bronze
      added in community
    • vvul18
      vvul18
      Bronze
      we need more people
    • Dannyz0r
      Dannyz0r
      Bronze
      Am i interested in Staking at Cash/SNG , add me and we will talk
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi vvul18,

I have closed this thread as there is still no feedback thread which is a requirement of the staking rules and already reminded/requested earlier in the thread.

Please don't just ignore the moderators, we are there to help you and work hard to protect all members, including yourself.

We will happily reopen this thread once the following occurs:
      1. You have set up a feedback thread in the correct part of the forum
      2. You notify the moderating team by clicking the "Report" button and confirming that the feedback thread has been completed.

We will then help you to link it into your opening post.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thread re-opened as the Staking rules appear to have changed, now requiring Stakees only to provide a feedback thread.

I would however strongly recommend that backers also set up feedback threads in order to allow stakees a convenient place to record that praise or otherwise on the process.

Best regards,

Bart
    • vvul18
      vvul18
      Bronze
      Feedback here srry mod
      vvul18 feedback
    • mightyTooGood
      mightyTooGood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vvul18
      we need more people
      hello, i added u to friends, how can i get you in talk?