$13.95
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB (Hero):
      $4.58

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, Q.
      UTG2 calls $0.10, 4 folds, BU raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.20, BB folds, UTG2 calls $1.10, BU folds.

Flop: ($2.9) A, 8, 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 checks.

Turn: ($2.9) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, UTG2 raises to $3.00, Hero calls $1.88, UTG2 calls $0.38.

River: ($9.66) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $9.66.

Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, eights and sixes(Ks Qc).
      UTG2 shows two pairs, aces and eights(Qd Ah).

UTG2 wins with two pairs, aces and eights(Qd Ah).

Villain stats in 98 hands :
      15(vpip)/8(pfr)/-/29(steal)
      0(fcbet)/100(f 2nd barrel)/0(wtsd)/2.5(af)

How can I prevent these idiots to call my 3bets?

First, I think I should explain why I 3bet. Because villain steals very wide and KQ is a standard 3bet hand from the blinds. Flop brings an A so I check because ace is in his range a lot. He checks too so I reevaluate his range and put him on pocket pair (when they call my 3bet they usually got Ax or medium pocket pairs) so I try to steal the pot on the scary turn card. He reraises me and I still called because of the flushdraw.

What bugs me is his unpredictable way of playing this hand, it doesn't make any sense :s_cry:
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi,

Your line doesn't make sense :f_frown: I mean you don't check the Flop with AQ/AK and bet the Turn. You are bet/bet/bet with them so your range on the Turn is pretty weak so if he is smart, he capitalizes on it

Now tell me his exact range when he is calling your preflop 3bet because you are too vague here in your explanation

- Gerv
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I know my line doesn't make sense but I don't expect him to notice that :s_cry:

From the stats his fold to 3bet is -(none).
      In general players are always calling my 3bets with ATo, 88-JJ in late position, when I'm in the blinds, because they don't know what a resteal is.