the future is now

• 4 replies
    • kennyclr
      Not everyone can become succesful playing poker, I believe in life there is much more things you can do to be succesful. So try to some time off poker from your life and mind, get into something else, get another hobby, another job. Maybe even considering learning a new skill. Hope you sort it out.
    • i5bet72o
      if u really cant quit poker (whatever the reasons may be) and u r losing at it, just play super micro stakes (like nl2) so u cant lose anything sigificant.
    • amplifyd
      if you really want to quit, go to gambling anonomous or w/e it is - also if you say what you said here to friends/family irl they (if they care) will help you quit.

posting this on a poker forum really won't help the situation if you really want to quit imo
    • IngridN
      Thank you for the kind and supportive words guys, I know belayd appreciates it very much. He edited his post now and I'm hoping he knows we are all behind him.

But, I agree its not easy to wanting to succeed and all you do is keep failing. Not only in poker but in any other situations/topics in life. Sometimes the solution is out of your hands but thankfully here, we can support each other and advice/share knowledge which can help belayd and others who struggle within the same topic.

Even though we only meet in the forum (everyday :) ) and can only exchange opinion by writing to each other, I am very happy to be part of this community and care for you all.

Have a nice Saturday

@belayd, you know where to find me.