[NL2-NL10] Nl10

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Not too many hands with this person, this was the first one we entered other than that he never showed anything down before.

This will be my last cash game, all I am doing is breaking even(thank god I haven't lost alot). I was having better success at tourneys tho cake has bad tourney selection. Im going to end up losing alot with cash games though I have a feeling I have no idea why either

Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (MP) ($11.90)
      Button ($10.04)
      SB ($9.80)
      BB ($4.16)
      UTG ($15.77)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K, 9
      1 fold, Hero bets $0.35, Button calls $0.35, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.85) Q, 10, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, Button calls $0.50

Turn: ($1.85) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, Button raises to $1.80, Hero calls $1

River: ($5.45) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $1.70, Hero calls $1.70

Total pot: $8.85 | Rake: $0.59
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello brobz,

Hehe, good answer for you. Cash-Game ain't the easiest game, you have to spend a lot time for learning. And mainly seeing your hands which you did post you still have a lot of leaks to fix and that might be the main reason. And if you really did play like only 50k hands or whatsoever, it's like no sample at all.

Preflop: Basically 1st mistake, I wouldn't really raise such a hand. There is not much you can hit with it, rather just fold it.

As played
      Postflop: Should bet bigger on turn like $1,30 and basically just fold to the min-raise, we would already be drawing dead against some flush or whatsoever.

Best regards.