This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Deposit

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there purple16,

Please visit our official PartyPoker promotion page where you'll see all relevant information for depositing. ~ PSVIP is the code you shall use when depositing and you'll take part in the 100% up to $500 Bonus offer. (this only if you did not or do not want to receive the free $50 starting capital, but your account is in verification process so I assume you signed up for receiving the free $50?)

However, when you receive your free $50 starting capital:
      Additional 100% up to $100 Bonus
      In addition to your $50 starting capital, you receive a 100% up to $100 bonus. When you make your first deposit, PartyPoker will double the amount of your deposit up to a maximum bonus of $100.

Please wait until your $50 gets to your player account before making a deposit. If you deposit before this time, you won't be able to receive the $50 starting capital.

Before you activate this bonus, please clear the entire $50 bonus first. You can then make a deposit at PartyPoker and activate your $100 bonus by using the bonus code PSDB100.

Don't forget, two exclusive $100 freerolls at PartyPoker every day

-If you have a PartyPoker account created via PokerStrategy.com you can enter two freerolls every day at 18:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT. You can find out more information [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-Freerolls-Weekly-Depositors-Freerolls_40547/]here[/URL]. Our exclusive freerolls can be found under "tournaments" -> "specials".

Ingrid
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      I got confused again :rolleyes: ( yes,I'm dummy :) )

It means I have to clear 50$ starting capital before making deposit with PSDB100 code? Couldn't I deposit additional 100$ with PSDB100 code to release the beginner restrictions and play with 150$ ?

Extract from PP bonus guide :

"If you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your poker account to start with, PartyPoker will double it. ( it says that I can :) )
      You'll receive 100% of the amount you've deposited as a poker bonus, up to $100.
      Please note you need to make a deposit within 60 days to get this bonus."
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      If you deposit before receiving the free $50 starting capital we can't transfer it to you anymore. Its better to wait, get the free $50 and than deposit. You can than clear both and you'll have your $150 :)

You can also deposit now with out waiting for the free $50 on PartyPoker and request it to another room later on.

better or still confused? :D
      Ingrid
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      No, now everything is OK :D

Thanks you very much !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purple16
      No, now everything is OK :D