Deposit

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there purple16,

Please visit our official PartyPoker promotion page where you'll see all relevant information for depositing. ~ PSVIP is the code you shall use when depositing and you'll take part in the 100% up to $500 Bonus offer. (this only if you did not or do not want to receive the free $50 starting capital, but your account is in verification process so I assume you signed up for receiving the free $50?)

However, when you receive your free $50 starting capital:
      Additional 100% up to $100 Bonus
      In addition to your $50 starting capital, you receive a 100% up to $100 bonus. When you make your first deposit, PartyPoker will double the amount of your deposit up to a maximum bonus of $100.

Please wait until your $50 gets to your player account before making a deposit. If you deposit before this time, you won't be able to receive the $50 starting capital.

Before you activate this bonus, please clear the entire $50 bonus first. You can then make a deposit at PartyPoker and activate your $100 bonus by using the bonus code PSDB100.

Don't forget, two exclusive $100 freerolls at PartyPoker every day

-If you have a PartyPoker account created via PokerStrategy.com you can enter two freerolls every day at 18:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT. You can find out more information [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-Freerolls-Weekly-Depositors-Freerolls_40547/]here[/URL]. Our exclusive freerolls can be found under "tournaments" -> "specials".

Ingrid
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      I got confused again :rolleyes: ( yes,I'm dummy :) )

It means I have to clear 50$ starting capital before making deposit with PSDB100 code? Couldn't I deposit additional 100$ with PSDB100 code to release the beginner restrictions and play with 150$ ?

Extract from PP bonus guide :

"If you make an additional deposit on top of the free $50 in your poker account to start with, PartyPoker will double it. ( it says that I can :) )
      You'll receive 100% of the amount you've deposited as a poker bonus, up to $100.
      Please note you need to make a deposit within 60 days to get this bonus."
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      If you deposit before receiving the free $50 starting capital we can't transfer it to you anymore. Its better to wait, get the free $50 and than deposit. You can than clear both and you'll have your $150 :)

You can also deposit now with out waiting for the free $50 on PartyPoker and request it to another room later on.

better or still confused? :D
      Ingrid
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      No, now everything is OK :D

Thanks you very much !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purple16
      No, now everything is OK :D