This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

VPIP stats

• Alieaz
      Alieaz
      Bronze
      Now that I've got myself a HUD I've noticed my winrate improve quite a bit. I've also noticed holes in my game which I needed to plug.

One of the best things about a HUD is knowing who you can profitably c-bet, and who you should never c-bet without a hand. Sometimes though I find the stats mean I can profitably value bet Ace high because my opponents will call down to the river and fold when they (frequently) miss their draws.

My overall stats for NL are 13/9 and for FL 22/10. I find the FL tables pretty juicy for suited connectors. small suited aces and small pairs as so many people see flops and you almost always win a large pot with a straight, set or flush. In NL it seems people play a lot more scared. These are people I put on the left of me so I can steal their blinds! :) hehe

So any thoughts on HUD and VPIP?
  • 1 reply
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      I've no idea about FL but your NL VPIP\PFR looks ok. Another good stat is aggression factor - Less than one and they bet postflop they have something pretty much always. Aggression factor of like 8 with 40 vpip or something and you can call down very light post flop, especially if WTSD is high.