looking for way how to register into daily freerolls

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi caapo, :)

PokerStrategy.com and Full Tilt Poker are currently holding two freerolls every day dedicated exclusively to all PokerStrategists with a tracked Full Tilt Poker account. These are held at 12:00 GMT and 19:00 GMT.

Requirements:

-You need a real money account at Full Tilt Poker created via PokerStrategy.com
      - If you have deposited or received your $50 bankroll at Full Tilt Poker, you already have a real money account
      - If you don't have a real money account yet, click here to sign up and deposit.

Full Tilt Poker also offers a monthly $100,000 First Deposit Freeroll the first Sunday of each month at 17:30 GMT. A minimum deposit of $10 allows players to participate in this massive freeroll.

Ingrid
    • delbojj
      delbojj
      Bronze
      In my lobby (tournament, all or private, all) are not any pokerstrategy freerolls. Are they still running? GMT 12:00 means CET 14:00 now when we have summer time?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there delbojj,

At 13.00 and 20.00 CET that is. You can adjust the time zone in the menu section. But they both appear and one of them is already running now :)
    • delbojj
      delbojj
      Bronze
      Aha, there was a mistake. :(
      I'll try again later. Thank you for quick answer. =)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delbojj
      Aha, there was a mistake. :(
      I'll try again later. Thank you for quick answer. =)
      no probs! :) good luck!