This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cashing out from Mansion

• h8core
      h8core
      Bronze
      I've only been utilizing the PS free $50 for 2 days now but already won $233 from a tournament last night and would like to cash out some of them as I'll be grinding out the bonus at the lowest limits (they simply require much less concentration and a robotic game, allowing me to 8 table and multi-task and still manage to make at least 20 mansion points a day).

The question is, how does cashing out work keeping in mind the fact I'm yet to deposit anything to Mansion. Will I need to deposit with the option I'm planning to use to cash out? IS there any way to simply register it and wait until I can take advantage of the full $500 deposit bonus? Will my PS bonus be dropped should I cash out? And last but not least, as far as I remember, I have 120 days to retain the original $50 PS bonus, but am not quite sure how many days I have to grind out the $100 additional bonus?

Thanks in advance for your help.
  • 15 replies