This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush KK turn play

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      veriz, don´t you know how could I convert the hands with stats ? I don´t know how to do it with HEM ... I open text hand history and convert it in a converter, but non of them convert with stats :f_cry: I don´t know if I can grab the hand right from the HEM ?

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($1.50)
      Button ($5)
      SB ($6.24)
      BB ($8.84)
      UTG ($5)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      Hero (MP1) ($5.07)
      MP2 ($1.33)
      MP3 ($1.95)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, K
      UTG bets $0.17, 1 fold, Hero raises $0.55, 6 folds, UTG calls $0.38

Flop: ($1.17) 6, 7, 5 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.80, UTG calls $0.80

Turn: ($2.77) A (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($2.77) 2 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $1.85, 1 fold

Total pot: $2.77

This hand - I don´t barrel the turn for pot control, I think there are quite a few Aces in his range and if I bet I don´t see him calling without an Ace, whereas he could call a modest bet on the river (which I could make a smaller, no ??). On the river if he´d bet I was still about to call according to the sizing, not if he´d make it somewhat big. Okish plan ? When he checks, I don´t see him checking Ace twice, so I think a valuebet.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Unfortunately it's not yet possible as far I know to convert it with stats together as with the Elephant it's possible. You have to get the stats from the replayer yourself.

About the hand:
      I don't like Checking behind the turn while there are still a lot draws and even smaller pairs which may pay and then betting the river that big. Rather bet the turn and protect, you can still easily Bet/Fold it.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz

About the hand:
      I don't like Checking behind the turn while there are still a lot draws and even smaller pairs which may pay and then betting the river that big. Rather bet the turn and protect, you can still easily Bet/Fold it.

Best regards.
      Well if it wasn´t 3bet pot I am definitely going for that line as well. But since he opened/called than I think like only draw there is A:heart: K:heart: whereas everything else from his range is like TT+. Rush is really somewhat tight preflop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz

About the hand:

Best regards.
      Well if it wasn´t 3bet pot I am definitely going for that line as well. But since he opened/called than I think like only draw there is A:heart: K:heart: whereas everything else from his range is like TT+. Rush is really somewhat tight preflop.
      Nah, they still do some dumb Calls and of course your thoughts are correct as well.