[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush KK turn play

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      veriz, don´t you know how could I convert the hands with stats ? I don´t know how to do it with HEM ... I open text hand history and convert it in a converter, but non of them convert with stats :f_cry: I don´t know if I can grab the hand right from the HEM ?

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($1.50)
      Button ($5)
      SB ($6.24)
      BB ($8.84)
      UTG ($5)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      Hero (MP1) ($5.07)
      MP2 ($1.33)
      MP3 ($1.95)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, K
      UTG bets $0.17, 1 fold, Hero raises $0.55, 6 folds, UTG calls $0.38

Flop: ($1.17) 6, 7, 5 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.80, UTG calls $0.80

Turn: ($2.77) A (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($2.77) 2 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $1.85, 1 fold

Total pot: $2.77

This hand - I don´t barrel the turn for pot control, I think there are quite a few Aces in his range and if I bet I don´t see him calling without an Ace, whereas he could call a modest bet on the river (which I could make a smaller, no ??). On the river if he´d bet I was still about to call according to the sizing, not if he´d make it somewhat big. Okish plan ? When he checks, I don´t see him checking Ace twice, so I think a valuebet.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Unfortunately it's not yet possible as far I know to convert it with stats together as with the Elephant it's possible. You have to get the stats from the replayer yourself.

About the hand:
      I don't like Checking behind the turn while there are still a lot draws and even smaller pairs which may pay and then betting the river that big. Rather bet the turn and protect, you can still easily Bet/Fold it.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz

About the hand:
      I don't like Checking behind the turn while there are still a lot draws and even smaller pairs which may pay and then betting the river that big. Rather bet the turn and protect, you can still easily Bet/Fold it.

Best regards.
      Well if it wasn´t 3bet pot I am definitely going for that line as well. But since he opened/called than I think like only draw there is A:heart: K:heart: whereas everything else from his range is like TT+. Rush is really somewhat tight preflop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz

About the hand:

Best regards.
      Well if it wasn´t 3bet pot I am definitely going for that line as well. But since he opened/called than I think like only draw there is A:heart: K:heart: whereas everything else from his range is like TT+. Rush is really somewhat tight preflop.
      Nah, they still do some dumb Calls and of course your thoughts are correct as well.