[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush 78s Cuttof

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Still raised it on turn to protect from one card FDs and FH draws.

I don´t think I beat anything on the river so I fold. His range is TT, TJ, 33 there imo. Just can´t win that spot ever so easy fold imo. What do you think veriz ?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):
      $5.07
      BU:
      $5.00
      SB:
      $1.59
      BB:
      $2.53
      UTG1:
      $2.94
      UTG2:
      $2.00
      MP1:
      $1.90
      MP2:
      $12.64
      MP3:
      $3.20

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7, 8.
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, 2 folds, BB calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.42) 3, T, J (2 players)
      BB bets $0.05, Hero raises to $0.30, BB raises to $0.55, Hero calls $0.25.

Turn: ($1.52) 4 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.05, Hero raises to $0.45, BB calls $0.40.

River: ($2.42) T (2 players)
      BB bets $1.33, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.42.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

I'd basically just ship the turn. :) And not much to comment anymore. :D We can't even go further with the hand. Just take a look at his stack. There are just so many hands which may Call you on turn.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

I'd basically just ship the turn. :) And not much to comment anymore. :D We can't even go further with the hand. Just take a look at his stack. There are just so many hands which may Call you on turn.

Best regards.
      and River ??
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      and River ??
      According to his bet sizes there is not much to do than fold the hand but as I mentioned, you shouldn't be even there with such a opportunity. :D
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver

According to his bet sizes there is not much to do than fold the hand but as I mentioned, you shouldn't be even there with such a opportunity. :D
      Ok, I will remember that next time. But do you agree I can´t just beat anything there or do you still see some worse hands in his range ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123

Ok, I will remember that next time. But do you agree I can´t just beat anything there or do you still see some worse hands in his range ?
      As I mentioned that according to his play we can't really beat much, he did bet smallish on flop & turn and then shoves on river, not much to think of, we are beat there.