free 50 dollars ??

• Prd34
      Prd34
      Bronze
      Hay everyone!!!

Is the free capital deal real?? i have passed the quiz and sent photos of my passport and utility bill yet twice they have come back and says its not enough but dont say what the problem is??? is it a con? seriously thinking looking into this further
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Prd34 & welcome to the PokerStrategy community,

I can confirm that this is a legitimate offer and PokerStrategy is a hugely respected company that have already given away in excess of a million free starting capitals.

The ID check is an important step to getting your free bankroll. Whilst I can't personally check what the problem with your documents is, please ensure that you have sent the correct documents and that they can be seen clearly as these are common problems that occur.

In the event of continued problems, please liaise with the support team via the ticketing system and I'm sure they will do everything possible to help you.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Prd34
      Hay everyone!!!

Is the free capital deal real?? i have passed the quiz and sent photos of my passport and utility bill yet twice they have come back and says its not enough but dont say what the problem is??? is it a con? seriously thinking looking into this further
      u became answer from moderator already but i can just add that im still a fresh new member on PS.com and i got my 50$ starting capital aswell! on the start i was aswell thinkin that its too good to be true but it really is! so good luck to you
    • Prd34
      Prd34
      Bronze
      oh ok did u have to send id off to them?
    • ProfiNub
      ProfiNub
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Prd34
      oh ok did u have to send id off to them?
      yeah i had to do the same, else i couldn't get the 50$ starting capital i think
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi Prd34,

I can see that your account has recently been approved and your starting capital is on its way the the poker room you selected when you signed up.

Please allow 48 hours for this to arrive on your account.

If there's anything else you need, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: