30 days of actively playing

• patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hi I am receiving my 50 BR today. Could someone explain what the meaning of "30 days actively playing" at the PS page about WH?

-------------------------------------------------------

Why can I only play the beginner’s limits?

• The restriction will automatically be lifted after 30 days of actively playing for real money.

-------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
      PD
  • 6 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Does what it says on the tin. :)
      MEans you have to actively sit at tables and play for 30 days. This does NOT mean you can't go to bed every now and again! lol.
    • islandstlye
      islandstlye
      Bronze
      i cleared the 50 dollers in rake in two days its easy you can do it
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by islandstlye
      i cleared the 50 dollers in rake in two days its easy you can do it
      :f_confused:

how could you did that?
      It's almost almost 1 week since I received my bankroll and I'm currently 6 strategy points, playing 800 hands (1c/2c NLHE SH, single table)

$50 x 5 = 250 srategy points
      :f_frown:

gosh.... I need about 8-10 weeks of hard works to do that!!
      Any tips to improve it?

Regards,
      PD
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      [...]
      Any tips to improve it?
      [...]
      12 table! :D

Just kidding. If my tips were good I'd be charging for them, but I'd say: don't rush it. The more you rush, especially if you are beginning (and if you are playing one table of NL2 I assume so), the more you will lose.

It makes no sense to clear some small bonus by playing more than you can handle if you lost 5x the bonus to "achieve" that.

Take your time, play what you want/like, work on your game and try to be a good player. The rest comes naturally.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      12 table !!!!

HAHAHAA I can't imagine how to do it. :-))

To be honest, I'm a real beginner at poker. I am just learn the game about 2 mounths ago, and not yet grasp even the elementary things.
      for example, sometimes I do not remember by heart which is higher card Q or K ? :-))
      So, at the moment I use most of my poker time to learn the strategy materials at this site.

Thanks a lot for you advices!

BTW, I think I do it quite good (and lucky ofcourse!!). According to Elephant, I'm +32.70 Big blinds/100 hands or $5.86 profit right now. :-)

Regards,
      PD
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      12 table !!!!

HAHAHAA I can't imagine how to do it. :-))

To be honest, I'm a real beginner at poker. I am just learn the game about 2 mounths ago, and not yet grasp even the elementary things.
      for example, sometimes I do not remember by heart which is higher card Q or K ? :-))
      So, at the moment I use most of my poker time to learn the strategy materials at this site.

Thanks a lot for you advices!

BTW, I think I do it quite good (and lucky ofcourse!!). According to Elephant, I'm +32.70 Big blinds/100 hands or $5.86 profit right now. :-)

Regards,
      PD
      lol, 32.7BB/100 hands is pretty good if you still dont know if Q or K is higher :D

just dont rush, my friend who I reffered plays at WH as well. He also doesnt like the restrictions. He is a pure gambler and wanted to play NL25 :D He plays NL5 as long as I know and has made 83 SP so far. He multi tables though. I hope he makes the extra 17 and then I dont care if he goes broke :D