$750 WSOP ticket from Party Pkr for Sale?

• AdamLaw33
      AdamLaw33
      Bronze
      Does anyone know if i'm able to sell or trade my $750 tournament ticket at Party Poker. It is for the WSOP satelite but i would rather have tournament dollars or cash the ticket so i can play what i want..?? thanks all.
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Adam,

Generally speaking you would need to use the ticket and play the tournament or lose it, you are rarely allowed to cash in tickets unless specifically mentioned in the tournament description.

Similarly we don't allow the sale or transfer of seats here in the forum either, just in case you wondered ;)

Always check what you are actually playing for before entering tournaments to avoid disappointment.

I say play it & enjoy it, you've earnt it and I assume you gained it pretty cheaply through a satellite or something. Have fun and who knows you might just ship the lot.

Good luck & enjoy,

Bart
    • AdamLaw33
      AdamLaw33
      Bronze
      Party Poker sucks

I win a wsop freeroll into ur rebuy donkfest take first place in that for an $80 ticket then win that tourney and get a $750 ticket.. to a tourney that i can't exchange for anything..what a load of crap.. i have complained about ur pay the donk site and now i go out in 7th with QQ and get called by 79s and he donks my with a flush on the river and i have nothing to show for it.. What a kickin the nuts no wonder so many people complain about ur site.. i really feel like i got the shaft here.. i realize bad beats are a part of the game but this was the first bad call made and u pay him for..

I emailed before the tourney to see if i could exchange it what my $750 ticket for tourney tickets or something but no.. Why not ?? That's what people want... That's why other better sites do that so people are happy and continue on gamblling.. but to be screwed over like this leaves such a bad taste how could i come back to here.. Why would I.. I know why ur losing money.. Because u don't get it..

I haven't played on ur site in a while and this is just another big kick in nuts from u guys .. back to a site a i actuallylike to playon..

U know for a bit i actually thought i might win something on ur site but instead just disappointment again.. always disappointment with ur site.. i'm done with bs.. what a waste of time kick in nuts program. off to copy this on a couple sites for as many to see..
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      yawnnnnnn
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      I cant help but think your a little bitter!!
    • iPerform
      iPerform
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AdamLaw33
      Party Poker sucks

I haven't played on ur site in a while and this is just another big kick in nuts from u guys .. back to a site a i actuallylike to playon..

Cool story bro got time to tell it again?

And what do you mean I haven't played on your site? PokerStrategy does not own a poker room. It is simply a place to share poker knowledge between users.