How To Refer People

• Yeodan
      Yeodan
      Bronze
      I'm looking for some good ways to promote PokerStrategy.com!

So, got any good ideas? Post em here so we can all benefit!

Examples:

- Post your link on facebook or send a message to people you know would be interested, make sure to mention the free $50

- Post flyers in your neighborhood

- Hand out flyers (hand outs?) in the streets
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Yeodan,

While you waiting for some experienced TaF members to come hint you some tipss, I would like to sneak in and give some basic info.

Firstly, please read through carefully our our Tell a Friend promotion and what's the offer is about.

Also,I think for your own sake invite friends/people whom you know and can help them to learn and play well. If you invite a bunch of people who are strangers to you
      a, you loose control over speaking to/checking on them and unable to help them to become a better poker player which eventually would bring you to earn more
      b, they might be fraud and fail our ID check which will also affect your TaF account

Also please look up these threads for more info and relevant links for you:

Facebook Page for all people who refer members to PokerStrategy.com

Facebook or Twitter

Going to hit $10k milestone with TAF program

Hope this was helpful.
      Ingrid
    • 2xM
      2xM
      Bronze
      Hi
      I made a mistake and forgot about the referral bonus, before I referred this site to my friend. I know it's a long shot, but is there any way to get the the bonus after he signed up?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi 2xM,

If your friend forgot to go through your referral link or enter your username when registering on PokerStrategy.com I am afraid we can't help you.

Any chance he did?
      Ingrid
    • 2xM
      2xM
      Bronze
      No. I forgot to tell him, because I forgot he can do that :(
      Thanks for a quick reply though :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 2xM
      No. I forgot to tell him, because I forgot he can do that :(
      :( I am sorry, we are unable to re-track referred friends in the system. But now you know and can suggest to other friends of yours, right?

Ingrid