This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL 20 big combo draw 3 way

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($25.91)
      BB ($28.86)
      UTG ($20.95)
      UTG+1 ($22.90)
      CO ($26.99)
      BTN ($22.52)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.60, fold, Hero calls $0.50, BB calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.80) 7:spade: Q:club: K:spade:

Hero checks, BB checks, CO bets $1.80, Hero calls $1.80, BB folds

TURN ($5.40) 7:spade: Q:club: K:spade: 7:heart:

Hero checks, CO bets $3.50, Hero folds

CO wins $5.13

I choose to call on the flop because of the loose player behind me and also because I like to have the potential of coolering someone with a dominated draw.

On the turn after the weak player folds and the TAG looking one barrels again I choose to fold because if I call and I hit my draw I don't really think I can extract too much value as a donk on a spade river means saying him that I have a flush.

Also I think that the times that I will get action on the river are going to be the ones in which I hit the second best hand because of him having a full house already.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      c/r flop and shove any turn
      against aces you´re flipping and if he has there smt like KT he might easily b/f that on the flop or fold on the turn and he can easily be bluffing and you have the best hand
      On the turn I would not fold since i think you have too many outs+ you´re still sometimes ahead against his flushdraws, so you can also consider c/r turn to 9$ to make him fold everything worse than KQ+