[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush AKo BB

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Standard ? My plan was basically to go barrel/barrel/barrel if necessary even w/o a hit :f_biggrin:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.58)
      Hero ($8.21)
      UTG ($9.89)
      UTG+1 ($7.51)
      UTG+2 ($9.13)
      MP1 ($5)
      MP2 ($8.88)
      CO ($1.74)
      BTN ($5.56)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:heart:

UTG raises to $0.10, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.35, UTG calls $0.25

FLOP ($0.72) 4:spade: 7:club: 7:diamond:

Hero bets $0.45, UTG calls $0.45

TURN ($1.62) 4:spade: 7:club: 7:diamond: A:diamond:

Hero bets $1.20, UTG folds

Hero shows A:club: K:heart:

Hero wins $1.52
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

You can make the bet on turn a bit smaller to induce him still to Call us with some smaller PP. Against a bigger bet he will just have hard time Calling with them.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

You can make the bet on turn a bit smaller to induce him still to Call us with some smaller PP. Against a bigger bet he will just have hard time Calling with them.

Best regards.
      Ok. What do you think about the plan for this hand I mentioned ? Do you think barreling (without a hit) is profitable here ? I think his flop calling range is pretty wide and I just rep an overpair with a 2nd barrel or even 3rd barrel sometimes esp. on a good turn cards.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      Ok. What do you think about the plan for this hand I mentioned ? Do you think barreling (without a hit) is profitable here ? I think his flop calling range is pretty wide and I just rep an overpair with a 2nd barrel or even 3rd barrel sometimes esp. on a good turn cards.
      With our overcards and likely even sometimes be ahead with the Ahigh. And there is still a chance that we make him fold some smaller PP then I would as well do that. Usually I do against somewhat known opponents who don't go that often to showdowns. And as well usually when I do barrel such boards I often times plan to 2nd barrel it as well unless the opponent is really loose.