This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush AKo BB

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Standard ? My plan was basically to go barrel/barrel/barrel if necessary even w/o a hit :f_biggrin:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.58)
      Hero ($8.21)
      UTG ($9.89)
      UTG+1 ($7.51)
      UTG+2 ($9.13)
      MP1 ($5)
      MP2 ($8.88)
      CO ($1.74)
      BTN ($5.56)

Dealt to Hero A:club: K:heart:

UTG raises to $0.10, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.35, UTG calls $0.25

FLOP ($0.72) 4:spade: 7:club: 7:diamond:

Hero bets $0.45, UTG calls $0.45

TURN ($1.62) 4:spade: 7:club: 7:diamond: A:diamond:

Hero bets $1.20, UTG folds

Hero shows A:club: K:heart:

Hero wins $1.52
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

You can make the bet on turn a bit smaller to induce him still to Call us with some smaller PP. Against a bigger bet he will just have hard time Calling with them.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

You can make the bet on turn a bit smaller to induce him still to Call us with some smaller PP. Against a bigger bet he will just have hard time Calling with them.

Best regards.
      Ok. What do you think about the plan for this hand I mentioned ? Do you think barreling (without a hit) is profitable here ? I think his flop calling range is pretty wide and I just rep an overpair with a 2nd barrel or even 3rd barrel sometimes esp. on a good turn cards.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      Ok. What do you think about the plan for this hand I mentioned ? Do you think barreling (without a hit) is profitable here ? I think his flop calling range is pretty wide and I just rep an overpair with a 2nd barrel or even 3rd barrel sometimes esp. on a good turn cards.
      With our overcards and likely even sometimes be ahead with the Ahigh. And there is still a chance that we make him fold some smaller PP then I would as well do that. Usually I do against somewhat known opponents who don't go that often to showdowns. And as well usually when I do barrel such boards I often times plan to 2nd barrel it as well unless the opponent is really loose.