This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] [closed]selling 25% equity in 200k gtd $200 FO on ongame [ playing it NOW]

• conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

as topic, I'm selling 25% ( thats $50) equity in this tourney. Tournament is currently in progress and is a deepstack (5k starting stack) /w 20min blinds.

current stack is 7.1k 49mins in.

I believe I have a big edge here with plenty of fish from the satellite tournaments that have been running all week.

to see my previous tournament results, check out KillaJukeBox / IPN/ Scheduled on Sharkscope.

came 2nd in 12.5k gtd rebuy on IPN last week :) .

structure: 180 paid

big money = top 10

1st: 37.6k
      2nd 25.7k
      3rd 18.6k
      4th 13.7k
      5th 10.1k
      6th 7.5k
      7th 6k
      8th 4.7k
      9th 3.6k
      10th 2.9k

if I come in any position other than 1st-3rd you get 25% of the winnings. If I come 1st/3rd you get 20%. I think this is fair especially considering how much is involved.

Upon finishing the tournament I will place a screenshot of results in this thread if a staking agreement is reached. stakers are also welcome to rail me on skype while im playing.
      will also be posted in feedback.
      feedback for conall88

I intend to close this deal at 7:30pm GMT as tourney is in progress
  • 1 reply