English Premier League - Relegations!

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      It's finally over!

Personally I'm soo happy!

My team, villa, stayed up, and even managed to finish 9th, after all the crap we went through. Except I don't think we're gonna be keeping downing or young, they'll be off to bigger and better things.

Wolves also stayed up even though they lost, which is cool as they're my 2nd team that I support.

And birmingham and west ham went down! muahaha. Not so fussed about bpool, they gave a good game every time, just were unlucky really. But that's how it goes eh.

What are your thoughts/teams?
  • 4 replies
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      I think spurs need a new striker if we want any hope of top 4 next season..........
    • penno10
      penno10
      Bronze
      Made up for Martinez and Wigan, they have a good young squad that will only improve. Wasn't too fussed on who else went down and stayed up.
      Disappointing season for my team Liverpool but with the King back and Suarez and Carroll I look forward to us hunting top four next season again :D . Good luck weller123 you will be needing it :D
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      gutted for blackpool and birmingham... the only thing that cheered me up is that arsenal finished 4th hahahah
    • confitemini
      confitemini
      Bronze
      I am a little upset that Blackpool gone down. I Am a great admirer of their unique fighting spirit and Big hearts. But i am proud they got a big standing ovation from United fans at Old Trafford today. massively deserved.

I think if United was a mediocre side, it would be Blackpool :D