• Tomaloc
      Opponent is unknownish...

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, A.
      7 folds, SB raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.08.
      I didn't feel like folding a hand like AT to a minraise having position, definitely seemed to be too weak... so I 3bet as a resteal and to try to get some more information, I'm folding to a min4bet. Is that reasonable enough?

Flop: ($0.24) K, 7, 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.12, SB calls $0.12.
      Can't really tell what his check means, and the board is King high... seems good enough to cbet, so I bet 1/2 pot.
      Too small? I just thought that he'd fold to any reasonable amount if his check meant "nothing"...
      But, as hindsight says, my valuebet would certainly be higher in that situation... flushdraws are getting good odds to call.

Turn: ($0.48) 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.38, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.
      Obviously now it's game over, seems like he was on a flushdraw that hit.

Final Pot: $0.48.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: Both plays are actually fine. You can as well just Call and play in smaller pots against him.
      Flop: Yep, rather CBet it bigger like $0,16 at least. Your CBet just looks weak. You would like never CBet this way your Kx, I mean you would go for bigger protection as long as you understand the odds and implied odds.
      Turn: Not much to do, I'd fold it here as well. We basically only beat bluff.

Best regards.