[NL2-NL10] nl5 rush blind 64

• Jim4rdo
      And on this one?

Is this way too loose a blind defend? Should I be raising here if i'm thinking of defending this?

But as played, I raised him for a few reasons. 1 because of the outs i have, the gutshot + FD, but also I don't want to be playing c/c and not knowing where I stand in the hand, and maybe just being outdrawn or for him to hit a card.

Villian 13/13/2

Thanks dude

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6, 4.
      7 folds, SB raises to $0.15, Hero calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.3) K, 3, 2 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.20, Hero raises to $0.55, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.5.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Preflop: Guess I'd even prefer 3betting here with having position on him. We basically can take down the pot right here without action and giving him to see the flop where he could easily hit some overcards. Although your line is considerable as well if you had a plan how to react to him on different flops.

As played
      Postflop: Basically the best play would be here to raise, I don't really like here Calling unless I know the opponent better and consider him going to continue anyways. Rather just raise it and have a lot of equity against any of his range plus even have fold equity. That kind of board didn't hit that likely his range anyways.

Best regards.