New 2 Pokerstrategy

• FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Hi I joined up today, passed the quiz and have decided to join partypoker. I have been playing on 888 for a number of months, (and doing ok,not great lol), is there anyway I can link this account to my new pokerstrategy one?

Any help is appreciated!
      Cheers

:f_thumbsup: Sunny
  • 7 replies
    • BIGtommo1984
      BIGtommo1984
      Bronze
      I STARTED ON PARTYPOKER AND DIDNT REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OR SETUP OF IT SO I WENT BACK TO FULL TILT IM NOT SURE IF UR ACCOUNT IS TRACKED AS MINE IS LOGGED WITH POKERSTRATEGY AND IM UNSURE IF IM GETTIN POKERSTRATEGY POINTS OR WOTEVA. STILL THE 50$ NICE JUST WISHED I CUDDA HAD IT ON A DIFFERENT SITE. MY OWN FAULT ENTIRELY FOR CHOOSING P.P.. CHECK OUT ALL THE COACHING VIDEOS AND THAT THEY ARE QUALITY!
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Thanks dude is party poker pants??
    • penno10
      penno10
      Bronze
      I only played on Party Poker for a few months but found it to be okay I prefer to play on FTP now but Party Poker is defiantly playable.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey Sunny,

I find Party to be really playable. I really like their tournament 'scoreboard' for showing you the number of runners, average stack, etc and generally I find the software really easy to use.

Additionally, I find there's enough volume to keep me entertained, although there isn't as much as Full Tilt Poker or PokerStars.

You can certainly track your PartyPoker account to PokerStrategy.com (which you have done!) but unfortunately, we can't retrospectively track your 888.com account if you created it before you signed up here (i.e. if you didn't use our links/codes then there isn't anyway we can track it).

If you don't already have a Full Tilt Poker account though, you can sign up for one via PokerStrategy.com and make a deposit. You'll continue to earn StrategyPoints there, even with a deposit, not the free $50 starting capital.

You can learn more about that here.

Please let me know if you have further questions or if there's anything else I can do for you.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by BIGtommo1984
      I STARTED ON PARTYPOKER AND DIDNT REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OR SETUP OF IT SO I WENT BACK TO FULL TILT IM NOT SURE IF UR ACCOUNT IS TRACKED AS MINE IS LOGGED WITH POKERSTRATEGY AND IM UNSURE IF IM GETTIN POKERSTRATEGY POINTS OR WOTEVA. STILL THE 50$ NICE JUST WISHED I CUDDA HAD IT ON A DIFFERENT SITE. MY OWN FAULT ENTIRELY FOR CHOOSING P.P.. CHECK OUT ALL THE COACHING VIDEOS AND THAT THEY ARE QUALITY!
      Hi there Tommo,

Glad to hear you enjoy the coaching videos!

With regards to your question about tracking of your Full Tilt Poker account, you should find the answer here.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Best.

Marc
    • vanderveen89
      vanderveen89
      Bronze
      I agree with you, this site has been a huge help in getting me moving in the right direction strategically.
      And I like to use FTP, I tried pokerstars for a little while before signing up here, but I like FTP much better. And if it's true that all the pros play @FTP, then I wanna be there, where the competition is.
      Aim to be an expert, land on being a pro.
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Thanks again Marc!! :f_thumbsup: