Evenin All

• FatSunny
      Hi Everybody, (Hi Dr. Nick lol)

Joined up 2day been playin poker for about 2 years but only started playin serious bout 6 months ago and have to admit I love it more with every hand I play and bad beat i get and occasionaly dish out!

Found this site today and have to admit the $50 sign up was what got me here, but after havin a good look round theres much more here than a free 50 bucks! I am impressed with the info ive found already and Im sure theres a hell of alot more to find!

Look forward to reading n watchin as much as poss and hopefully with the right guidance I might be able to treat Mrs Sunny to a McDonalds with the profits!!

Always up for a game and play on a couple of sites so give me a shout sometime.

• 3 replies
    • MarcPS
      Hey Sunny!

Welcome to the PokerStrategy.com community!

What game types are you playing at the moment? Whatever it is, I'm sure we have the content to help you improve your game and reach your poker goals, whether that's have a lot of fun whilst playing or making $X/year.

Keep us up to date with your progress, won't you? :D

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • FatSunny
      Thanks Marc

Sorry didn say, I am mainly a fix limit cash player and try my luck at a few mtts not with much luck I might add!! Im looking to improve my game in all areas and what Iv found so far here, I think Im in the right place so thanks for havin me!!

• purplefizz
      hi sunny,

you are definitely in the right place if you are looking for a place to improve your game. so great to have you join us. :D

aside from the articles and videos (which i hope you've already checked out), maybe later on as you move up in status, you can also attend coaching sessions where you can watch live sessions of our wonderful coaches while they talk us through their thought processes.

if you need any help, dont hesitate to give a shout out.