[NL2-NL10] NL5 cg AQ UTG

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      I´ve probably played bad in this hand ... when he donked the turn I thought he could do this with some draw that tries to get cheap showdown, so I raised in order to get value ... but I don´t think I should expect to be ahead after he raises me again ... I can´t rly imagine much worse hands that he could do that with ...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5)
      BB ($5)
      UTG ($6.86)
      Hero ($5)
      UTG+2 ($10.39)
      MP1 ($7.06)
      MP2 ($5.13)
      CO ($2.93)
      BTN ($6.02)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: A:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.18, fold

FLOP ($0.45) A:heart: A:club: J:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, SB calls $0.30

TURN ($1.05) A:heart: A:club: J:diamond: 7:club:

SB bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1, SB raises to $1.70, Hero raises to $4.50 (AI), SB calls $2.80 (AI)

RIVER ($10.05) A:heart: A:club: J:diamond: 7:club: 7:heart:
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Depends a lot on the opponent. If you take him as somewhat loose opponent then we can basically even put a lot weaker Ax in his range as well and not only FH there. So therefore as you took him as pretty unknown I guess you can still consider going broke on those limits while he may easily even have worse Ax in his range as well. Although the question is how to play it on turn, maybe just Calling would be better and shipping the river but I guess he is going broke here anyways.

He had AJ?

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz
      He had AJ?
      Exactly.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      He had AJ?
      Exactly.
      Happens but what can you do. For example if the flop would be AAT. What do you think how would he play his trips, with AJ I mean?
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Happens but what can you do. For example if the flop would be AAT. What do you think how would he play his trips, with AJ I mean?
      I´d even often expect him to c/c flop c/c turn ship river. Don´t you think so ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      I´d even often expect him to c/c flop c/c turn ship river. Don´t you think so ?
      Nah, don't think so. He wont get full stack with such a play. He had to over-shove on river.