Iron man medal and cash reward

• Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Hi :D

NO its not a rakeback question :P !

I wanted to know the cash reward from iron man store have to be cleared or instant?

The last time I took it , it had to be cleared but in it description it don't say it has to be cleared.

Did FT change to be like PS and now the cash reward from iron medal is instant?
  • 6 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cpwpoker
      Hi :D

NO its not a rakeback question :P !

I wanted to know the cash reward from iron man store have to be cleared or instant?

The last time I took it , it had to be cleared but in it description it don't say it has to be cleared.

Did FT change to be like PS and now the cash reward from iron medal is instant?
      Hi Cpwpoker

the bonuses in the iron man store have to be cleared.

Regards

Thazar
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Ah :(

How much ftp to be cleared?

And can i clear the bonus at the same time than mid-year bonus?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I know that you can clear a bonus at the same time as mid year bonus. I do beleive that it is 25 ftp/1$ to clear. Also bonuses affect your rakeback at the time they are cleared.

Regards

thazar
    • occipital
      occipital
      Bronze
      Sorry for hijacking but I prefer to ask it here than to open a new thread since it also concerns iron man and iron man medals. Maybe someone from the forum knows the answers to these two questions that I have.

First question. Let´s say I achieve silver status for 24 months in a row, meaning that I collect 130 medals per month between months 19-24. On the 25th month, I play more than usual and I achieve gold status. Does this mean that on the 25th month I will only get 70 medals corresponding to the first month of the gold status?

Second question using the same scenario. I was silver for 24 months in a row, then gold on month 25, but then on month 26 I go back to my normal play and only achieve silver. How many medals to I get?

Regards
      occi
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by occipital
      Sorry for hijacking but I prefer to ask it here than to open a new thread since it also concerns iron man and iron man medals. Maybe someone from the forum knows the answers to these two questions that I have.

First question. Let´s say I achieve silver status for 24 months in a row, meaning that I collect 130 medals per month between months 19-24. On the 25th month, I play more than usual and I achieve gold status. Does this mean that on the 25th month I will only get 70 medals corresponding to the first month of the gold status?

Second question using the same scenario. I was silver for 24 months in a row, then gold on month 25, but then on month 26 I go back to my normal play and only achieve silver. How many medals to I get?

Regards
      occi

I think both questions can be answered as 1. As long as you achieve a status (any status), you consecutive months goes up, no matter if it is iron or bronze. So for the first question on month 25 as gold you would get 300 medals and on month 26 back on silver status you would get 170

Best regards

Thazar
    • occipital
      occipital
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by occipital

Regards
      occi

I think both questions can be answered as 1. As long as you achieve a status (any status), you consecutive months goes up, no matter if it is iron or bronze. So for the first question on month 25 as gold you would get 300 medals and on month 26 back on silver status you would get 170

Best regards

Thazar
      thanks Thazar!