Wtf....

• Morryoda
      Morryoda
      Bronze
      Ok.

So I have been playing UNREAL poker with this 50 dollars I received. I worked my flow all the way up to 550 last night.

Today... Has been horrendous as an understatement.

I've had aces three times and lost all three times. Once buddy hit trip 2's on me.. Other guy hit a flush right on flop against me. Lost to a flush on river with them. I have been playing them perfect too.

I had QQ when someone had AA and lost a bunch of cash there with no ace or q on flop all low cards.

I had A,10 when the board was 10,4,5 rainbow when someone had KK and took for me a lot.

I cannot believe my terrible luck my stack is now at 370 from the 550 and this is ridiculous.

Can someone tell me how the hell I get over this extremely/disgusting/horrific luck?

I have been playing so solid and for this shiit to be thrown in my face makes me want to puke.

Thanks,

Morryoda
  • 3 replies
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Silver
      So I have been playing UNREAL poker with this 50 dollars I received. I worked my flow all the way up to 550 last night.

Stick to Bankroll management. Reread those articles. Everyone is lucky sometimes, and unlucky sometimes, the only way to deal with it, is to have a bankroll depp enough to take some hits.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You should definitely reread all strategy articles and post some of your hands in our sample hand boards.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ratex
      ratex
      Bronze
      Where have you been playing?
      NL100????

:rolleyes: