This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Thanks Poker Strategey... Binked my First MTT

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey all, would just like to thank Hand Judges and Coaches for the MTT content on Poker Strategy.

I would like to think that the skills I learned in MTT coaching with Grummeler and Seeberger have propelled me to my run good of late which started when I came 53rd and 14th in Multi Entry Daily $1 and then running deep and Cashing in other MTTs I had my first Big score when I came 2nd in the 1K Guarantee Speed Rebuy on Party Poker and just this last 2 days I came 3rd in 1k Guarantee 10c Rebuy on FTP and 2day I finally binked my first Online MTT in a $2 Scheduled Deepstack.

Unfortunately the coaching is now to early in the morning for me 3am. But they has been some recent Videos and articles posted that I have been stuck into.

So 1 last thank you to MTT community on Poker Strategy, I wouldn’t of Binked it 2day if it wasn’t for you Guys

Regards,
      Big Al
  • 1 reply