This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What's up at the moment?

• blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Hey guys.. I was wondering if there are any promotions running at this time in WH. After the rake race was over I felt like I needed some new kind of grinding challenge, you know? :s_biggrin:

I'm still getting points for my 1st deposit, but still... a bit of stimulation is nice!
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi blackops888,

How are you?

You can take part in the William Hill $10,000 Deposit freeroll. =)

Where did you end up in the rake race?

I am sure we'll have some exciting promo soon. Keep you updated!
      Ingrid
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Well the rake race was awesome, but unfortunately I lost three weeks trying to cash-out from Full Tilt and was able to participate in the 5th week only. I got the money, though I don't remember my position. That was a nice promotion, indeed!
    • bronto00
      bronto00
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Ingrid
      Can you confirm when in the near future another rake chase on William Hill will take place ? Thank's
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bronto00
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Ingrid
      Can you confirm when in the near future another rake chase on William Hill will take place ? Thank's
      Hi bronto00,

Yes, indeed we are planning a cool promotion again but I can't give out any information just yet :) Will be back shortly with info!

Ingrid