A noob begins.....

• sm3ll0th3r3
      sm3ll0th3r3
      Bronze
      Hi

So I ve played a bit of poker at home and lurked around 2 + 2 for awhile, I thought I d give this a go so fingers crossed. Seems like a good site thou when going thru the quiz the STT startegy seemed very much tighter than I play! But I guess I ll learn.

Just waiting on receiving $50 to FTP after id check, gogogogogog!
  • 6 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey sm3ll0th3r3,

Welcome to PokerStrategy, great that you've finally stumbled across us and fantastic that you took the initiative to sign up and post.

Also, it is very impressive you have already started thinking about the strategy side of PS. SNG's are indeed about preserving chips for later in the "game" when it becomes push/fold.

Hopefully you continue to learn and crush the micros/low/medium and eventually high stakes SNG's.

Let us know when you have received your starting capital and how the first few games go.
    • sm3ll0th3r3
      sm3ll0th3r3
      Bronze
      thanks pleno, I think I ll be playing $1 STT MTTs and some rush on demand $1 and $2 depending on results

i ll update this when I get playing hoping it ll be tonight , if money comes thru.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi sm3ll0th3r3,

Welcome to our Community.

My colleagues just have to complete one final step in your account verification and then we'll be good to go!

I've sent you a ticket here to let you know more. If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      I've updated the previous ticket with a further response. [GOOD NEWS INSIDE] :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      oooh i like the sound of that marc :D

welcome to the community sm3ll0th3r3! hope you will have fun with us in learning about the pokers :D

cheers!

Wendy
    • sm3ll0th3r3
      sm3ll0th3r3
      Bronze
      Hi again all,

So have been told I ve received the money to my full tilt account but now they want me to send them the documents I have uploaded to here for the idcheck.

Lol this is so complicated, hopefully I ll get playing today or tomorrow and I ll have some results to post.

Fingers crossed still!