[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Tt Mp2

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      villain - orig raisor - 19/16 over 69; 3betor - 18/17 over 65 agg factor 0,5.

1st: Is it better to check/raise ?

2nd: If I got raised/shoved on the flop, should I fold ?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.54)
      BB ($4.32)
      UTG ($5.30)
      UTG+1 ($5.52)
      UTG+2 ($1.61)
      Hero ($5)
      MP2 ($11.47)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($5)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:heart:

UTG raises to $0.15, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.15, fold, CO raises to $0.75, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

FLOP ($2.32) T:club: A:club: Q:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $1.55, CO folds, UTG calls $1.55

TURN ($5.42) T:club: A:club: Q:spade: 2:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $2.70 (AI), UTG calls $2.70

RIVER ($10.82) T:club: A:club: Q:spade: 2:spade: 9:heart:
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Nah, pretty standard spot to Bet yourself. If he has the Ax, he is going to pay and if he doesn't then he ain't. And while he might as well sometimes even pay with draws but which he may easily just Check behind. Nice hand!

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Nah, pretty standard spot to Bet yourself. If he has the Ax, he is going to pay and if he doesn't then he ain't. And while he might as well sometimes even pay with draws but which he may easily just Check behind. Nice hand!

Best regards.
      Thx. And do you think I can think about folding if he shoves ? Or if like I bet, CO shoves and UTG shoves too ... can I ever fold my bottom set ? I´d even sometimes think about that if they both were like very tight :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      Thx. And do you think I can think about folding if he shoves ? Or if like I bet, CO shoves and UTG shoves too ... can I ever fold my bottom set ? I´d even sometimes think about that if they both were like very tight :f_biggrin:
      Nah, I wouldn't fold. :D They may easily have some TP+draw, 2pairs etc type of hands. And even against a straight you are doing great with your outs. :D You just have invested already too much into the pot.