Quick Question Please

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      I wana try this site out to see what it looks like, if I make an account through this site but don't deposit now and just try an hour or so on play money, can I still deposit in a couple of weeks and be able to use the bonus and be tracked?

I just wanna see how the software plays

Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      nvm i think the answer to this question is yes
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi brobz,

You can of course create an account and take part in the first deposit bonus anytime after that. Important is that you go through our promotional link to be tracked with us and wish to accumulate StrategyPoints.

Have a nice day
      Ingrid
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid, PKR has mint software imo, cant wait to deposit on the site
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You keep us updated right? Let us know as much as you can so we can help the others making decisions :)

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      one thing with PKR though, is it has a very slow hand rate relative to other sites, I started at PKR, tried out FTP and saw how much faster it is.

Also be prepared to grind to get your bonus, there is no incremental release.

Have fun though! There's always a crap tonne of SnGs going on!
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      You keep us updated right? Let us know as much as you can so we can help the others making decisions :)

Good luck
      Ingrid
      I will let you know when the time comes for sure, I will just post it on here.

Originally posted by bennisboy
      one thing with PKR though, is it has a very slow hand rate relative to other sites, I started at PKR, tried out FTP and saw how much faster it is.

Also be prepared to grind to get your bonus, there is no incremental release.

Have fun though! There's always a crap tonne of SnGs going on!

Yeah I noticed I will see less hands but if it becomes a major problem I can always move on, there is still a couple rooms I haven't tried yet either. If there is alot of SNG's I can get into those I guess hand rate isn't much of a factor there