[NL2-NL10] NL5 Heads Up K5 oop

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      33/20/33 hands. Agg 2, cbet 67%.

Is it fine to go broke on the river ? I assume he could go broke here with any king as he was playing pretty fishy.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($5.55)
      ($5.63)

Dealt to Hero 5:club: K:diamond:

raises to $0.15, Hero calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.30) 5:heart: 6:heart: J:diamond:

Hero checks, checks

TURN ($0.30) 5:heart: 6:heart: J:diamond: 3:spade:

Hero bets $0.15, calls $0.15

RIVER ($0.60) 5:heart: 6:heart: J:diamond: 3:spade: K:spade:

Hero checks, bets $0.30, Hero raises to $0.85, raises to $1.85, Hero raises to $5.25 (AI), calls $3.40

Hero shows 5:club: K:diamond:
      (Pre 66%, Flop 79.7%, Turn 0.0%)

shows 2:club: 4:spade:
      (Pre 34%, Flop 20.3%, Turn 100.0%)

wins $10.60
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Is it a HU play? Or what's it. :D But basically I'd even consider rather folding it preflop. Or what's his WTS and what's your plan being OOP. :D Or actually I don't really get what kind of position do you have.

As played
      Turn: I'd actually even bet a bit bigger like $0,20.
      River: Doesn't really make sense to Check/Raise it and most likely even if I am Check/Raising then I don't think that we can go broke here. There ain't many worse hands which may Call us. Rather bet myself on river and reevaluate further actions. But as played at the best I would just Call his 3bet but never would shove.

If I get the answer what kind of situation we had preflop, I might even add that we could donk the flop.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Yeah that´s HU actually, all tables were full actually, so I joined to an empty one and had to play HU for a while :D ... this pretty much sucks actually, it always seems I just loose money while playing HU cash ... I always get sick coolers etc ... will do better if I just wait for a good FR table to join probably ...

preflop oop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Yeah that´s HU actually, all tables were full actually, so I joined to an empty one and had to play HU for a while :D ... this pretty much sucks actually, it always seems I just loose money while playing HU cash ... I always get sick coolers etc ... will do better if I just wait for a good FR table to join probably ...

preflop oop.
      Then try joining full tables. :D The problem with new tables is always that there might be too many short-stacks.