How often ITM?

• WiNzett
      WiNzett
      Bronze
      I recently switched from NL cash games to sng and I gotta say this was much more fun :P I'm quite curious about how often a good player gets In The Money on for example a 90, 45 etc... sng.

Thanks in advance!
  • 5 replies
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Become a good player and see how many times you're ITM.
    • llamacaptain
      llamacaptain
      Bronze
      As long as I maintain good play habits (when I don't my ITM %age goes downhill) I can maintain a 40+% ITM.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by llamacaptain
      As long as I maintain good play habits (when I don't my ITM %age goes downhill) I can maintain a 40+% ITM.
      no you can't
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      no you can't
      yes,yes you can't
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      I think you are overestimating how much control you have over your short term results. When you lose, you too often identify a moment of indecision and blame the loss on that. When you win, you too often assume it was because you made the right decision. In fact, even clear errors do not always result in being punished, and good play will often lead you to bust out.

The ITM % is easy to estimate rapidly, but it is not important. ROI is important. Do not pay money to make your ITM % look different.