BigHick - Day 1

• buckshot12345
      buckshot12345
      Bronze
      Played for a bit today nothing to serious though some sNg and mtt's. Was pretty unfortunate in a couple mtt's.

Went out on the bubble of a 4k $22 a couple away from money with an above avg. Stack against monster stack on a a910 board if I recall right with me holding the a9 vs a10. Wasn't pleased to say the least but ontooo the next one.

The only other mtt I joined was the 10k $33rebuy which I also went out veryclose to the money 24th when 20 were paying.

Was an interesting hand where I lost all my chips considering the history me and player X had. Earlier on in the tournament I fired 3streets with stone cold air(k9o) from my button and he tanked and folded riv and I couldnt pass it up to this fish and not show to get him going and continued on to show him my King high which led to some agrro play from this fish. There was atleast 3-4times i folded to his re-raise shove on my open raise with 44,66,AJs,A10 ... (I wanted to call almost all of these with his range but also knew he wasn't completely ridiculous) Anyway getting a little carried away, the hand I was talking about where I lost my chips was AKs vs his AQs both sitting with about 22 bb actual exactly 22.3 bb if I rememberrrr right sure enough he barrelled the Q and that was pretty much the end of my night.

So over all on the day I lost about 160 or so which isn't to bad But am getting anxious for another nice cashh. Well I have real work at 1 tommorow and 7am the next day So might not be playing to much but plan on hitting It hard the next few weeks!

Goodluck at the tables!
  • 1 reply
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi evan,

aha! here's it is! welcome to the blog section. :) sorry about the ugly beats. seems like you play really high buy-in mtts. what brm do you use? im not here to lecture or anything. just curious. :f_biggrin:

gl at the tables!

smiles,
      Wendy