This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Heads-up SnG

• MMM69
      MMM69
      Bronze
      Hi, I decided to play HU SnG these days but I'm not doing very well as I'm not sure exactly how to play it well. (this is $1 SnG by the way)

On the strategy videos in PokerStrategy, they tell you to be aggressive on the button with almost any two hands, but I always seem to play against calling stations who always hit something on the flop ><.

I was wondering if you guys can link me some more sites where I can learn HU in more detail since the strategy section in this site doesn't cover it very much.

Thanks in advance!
  • 1 reply
    • makrelion
      makrelion
      Bronze
      Search this forum section for SnGHU threads and I guarantee, that you will find a lot of useful information about this type of game.

And btw, you might have heard this, but you SHOULD NOT play heads up if you are a beginner. These games require much deeper understanding of poker and a lot of experience to be played profitably.