Mansion poker - MCP

• 5 replies
    • Mitokonder
      Mitokonder
      Bronze
      yeah...I talked to the support yesterday and they kinda promised me to update those points for today, but still....NOTHING. Now I've asked again, what is going on, but no answer yet. Few of my friends are missing those points too so I think there might be a problem with Mansion's statistics or smth...we just have to wait and hope they'll fix it soon.

P.S: I sure hope we ain't gonna lose those points. They're too valuable for us - bonus-boys :D
    • lira1977
      lira1977
      Bronze
      Yeh. Hope so, the bonus is great there :-)
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      No worries, it's happened before. They updated the MPP's balance at some point although it took some time.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      On dutch forum somebody got this reply from support:

unfortunately we are experiencing technical isses with MCP calculation. our poker department are aware of this however, i will need to pass it to the poker department so that they can investigate this for you
    • lira1977
      lira1977
      Bronze
      Hello lira1977,

Thank you for your email.

We apologise but there is a technical error with the MCP updating, you will not loose any points and we can still see them.

We shall pass your details onto our Poker Department and as soon as this has been fixed we shall email you immediately to update you.