UTG ($4.84)
      UTG+1 ($2.92)
      UTG+2 ($12.48)
      Hero ($7.11)
      MP2 ($5.06)
      CO ($10.01)
      BTN ($3.37)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.15, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.15, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.37) 9:spade: 2:diamond: 6:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.37) 9:spade: 2:diamond: 6:diamond: 4:club:

UTG bets $0.17, Hero calls $0.17

RIVER ($0.71) 9:spade: 2:diamond: 6:diamond: 4:club: 3:club:

UTG checks, Hero checks
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Usually when they do check on such a board then it's likely that they are even giving it up and that's why I would as well rather bet myself the flop.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz

Usually when they do check on such a board then it's likely that they are even giving it up and that's why I would as well rather bet myself the flop.

Okay, it seems to me, that you advise me, that when being HU, I can cbet most of the flops, while when being against more opponents, I have to think about ranges much more and think twice before going for a continuation bet ? Am I getting it right ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Okay, it seems to me, that you advise me, that when being HU, I can cbet most of the flops,

Nah, I wouldn't say that. We can as well just Check behind a lot of flops. We did go through a lot of hands I guess you did get some kind of overview but definitely we gonna keep going with the hands. :) You are just doing great work, I have big hopes for you. :D Hopefully we will see you soon enough playing higher. :)

while when being against more opponents, I have to think about ranges much more and think twice before going for a continuation bet ? Am I getting it right ?

Yep, being in multiway pot we as well have less fold equity while you have to take into account that there are more people to Call you not that only one. And of course the equity is worse as well vs more opponents.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Nah, I wouldn't say that. We can as well just Check behind a lot of flops. We did go through a lot of hands I guess you did get some kind of overview but definitely we gonna keep going with the hands. :) You are just doing great work, I have big hopes for you. :D Hopefully we will see you soon enough playing higher. :)
      I guess I am just too slow, so I need to go through way more hands :f_biggrin: . Still feel like a BIG fish :D . However, I used your idea about making folders for the hands for future evaluation, I make a lot of session reviews, so I will break it through hopefully soon. Still I should read more articles and watch more videos, I mainly analyse hands, which is good, but I should balance it a little.

But thank you a lot, you are a great help for me and as well for much more ppl around here I believe.