This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Cbets against multiple opponents 13

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Lets imagine I have AK in this spot. Can I cbet this board repping an overpair ? It´s very opponent depending right ? If both are tight then they could fold overcards and so on ... if they are stations they´re never folding overcards ... Let say it´s better to cbet oop and IP it´s rather better to check behind against both kind of opponents ?? (assuming I have AK that spot)

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2)
      BB ($4.17)
      UTG ($1.61)
      UTG+1 ($2.12)
      UTG+2 ($8.13)
      Hero ($8.47)
      MP2 ($3.26)
      CO ($2.05)
      BTN ($2.80)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:spade:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.10, UTG+2 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.45, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.35, fold

FLOP ($1.52) 2:diamond: 2:spade: 6:spade:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $1, BTN folds, UTG+1 folds

Hero shows J:club: J:spade:

Hero wins $1.42
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

The thing with AK is that, do you think he is going to fold some PP/pair here? Then you can consider betting, although when not then rather just Check behind, you anyways have mostly the best hand with your A high and they wont take a stab into multiway pot. Although I do agree that there are still opponents against I might even consider betting the flop.

With JJ it's pretty standard. :)

Best regards.