This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Cbets against multiple opponents 14

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Cbetting here is rather bad ?? Even hands like QJ are having a gutshot etc. Also pairs ain´t gonna fold against one bet. I don´t even think I should barrel here ... What do you think ?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.39)
      BB ($3.82)
      UTG ($5.29)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      UTG+2 ($41.52)
      MP1 ($8.79)
      MP2 ($2.22)
      Hero ($7.10)
      BTN ($4.86)

Dealt to Hero 5:heart: 6:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, SB calls $0.18, BB calls $0.15

FLOP ($0.60) 9:heart: 9:spade: 7:spade:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40, BB folds

TURN ($1.40) 9:heart: 9:spade: 7:spade: J:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.85, SB folds

Hero shows 5:heart: 6:diamond:

Hero wins $1.31
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Guess at some spots I wouldn't even raise it from CO those kind of hands but of course it's doable if you somewhat knew the opponents behind you.
      Postflop: Kinda close, even if we do hit our 8 then we will never be sure where we stand with it. Basically as you go for a Cbet then you have often consider to go even to 2barrels and maybe even at some spots 3barrels depending on the opponent.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Preflop: Guess at some spots I wouldn't even raise it from CO those kind of hands but of course it's doable if you somewhat knew the opponents behind you.
      Ye, not like a standard open for me, however I do open somewhat more loose when there is tight button and nit blinds too ... sometimes I even open ATC when being on BU and I see that blinds are nitty (playing rush ofc, can´t do that in regular cg like 100% of the time even if they are really tight, they would realise sooner or later :D ) ... do you think it´s fine ? If I don´t have stats on them, I just open the playable hands and if they´re fishy I even open less ...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Ye, not like a standard open for me, however I do open somewhat more loose when there is tight button and nit blinds too ... sometimes I even open ATC when being on BU and I see that blinds are nitty (playing rush ofc, can´t do that in regular cg like 100% of the time even if they are really tight, they would realise sooner or later :D ) ... do you think it´s fine ? If I don´t have stats on them, I just open the playable hands and if they´re fishy I even open less ...
      In rush it's definitely doable. I have a wider ranger there from CO than in normal one.