[NL2-NL10] Cbets against multiple opponents 14

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Cbetting here is rather bad ?? Even hands like QJ are having a gutshot etc. Also pairs ain´t gonna fold against one bet. I don´t even think I should barrel here ... What do you think ?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.39)
      BB ($3.82)
      UTG ($5.29)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      UTG+2 ($41.52)
      MP1 ($8.79)
      MP2 ($2.22)
      Hero ($7.10)
      BTN ($4.86)

Dealt to Hero 5:heart: 6:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, SB calls $0.18, BB calls $0.15

FLOP ($0.60) 9:heart: 9:spade: 7:spade:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40, BB folds

TURN ($1.40) 9:heart: 9:spade: 7:spade: J:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.85, SB folds

Hero shows 5:heart: 6:diamond:

Hero wins $1.31
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Guess at some spots I wouldn't even raise it from CO those kind of hands but of course it's doable if you somewhat knew the opponents behind you.
      Postflop: Kinda close, even if we do hit our 8 then we will never be sure where we stand with it. Basically as you go for a Cbet then you have often consider to go even to 2barrels and maybe even at some spots 3barrels depending on the opponent.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Preflop: Guess at some spots I wouldn't even raise it from CO those kind of hands but of course it's doable if you somewhat knew the opponents behind you.
      Ye, not like a standard open for me, however I do open somewhat more loose when there is tight button and nit blinds too ... sometimes I even open ATC when being on BU and I see that blinds are nitty (playing rush ofc, can´t do that in regular cg like 100% of the time even if they are really tight, they would realise sooner or later :D ) ... do you think it´s fine ? If I don´t have stats on them, I just open the playable hands and if they´re fishy I even open less ...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Ye, not like a standard open for me, however I do open somewhat more loose when there is tight button and nit blinds too ... sometimes I even open ATC when being on BU and I see that blinds are nitty (playing rush ofc, can´t do that in regular cg like 100% of the time even if they are really tight, they would realise sooner or later :D ) ... do you think it´s fine ? If I don´t have stats on them, I just open the playable hands and if they´re fishy I even open less ...
      In rush it's definitely doable. I have a wider ranger there from CO than in normal one.