This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 99nl 10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.70)
      Hero ($10.86)
      UTG ($10.10)
      UTG+1 ($10.61)
      CO ($9.24)
      BTN ($16.23)

Dealt to Hero 9:club: 9:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.20, UTG calls $1.10, SB raises to $2, fold, UTG calls $0.80

FLOP ($5.20) 3:spade: J:heart: K:club:

SB bets $1.70 (AI), UTG calls $1.70

TURN ($8.60) 3:spade: J:heart: K:club: 9:spade:

RIVER ($8.60) 3:spade: J:heart: K:club: 9:spade: 4:spade:

BTN fish unk
      BB - fish unk

PRE: i thinks and i decied 3b/c vs BTN but when BB cc and BTN small 4b us i thinks he alwyas has AK/TT+ and snap fold.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Guess the stats are a bit messed up, I mean the positions because you talk of BB but while you are BB. :D Although I do understand your thoughts in this spot against SB and his stack. Although if he was rather tighter opponent then I might even consider rather Calling and playing against UTG/SB together postflop.

But as played there is not much to do, having the UTG in the hand, I guess I'd rather as well prefer to get it away. Would be kinda ugly if we would shove and then he finds a Call button with his limping range and even a hand or some coinflip. :D

If I am wanting to continue preflop then I'd basically rather shove there with 99, although I don't think that I would do that with 99, rather like JJ or something similar.

Best regards.