Important to all the UK members

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Massive activity of chemtrails up the Bristol area.

It is all morning that planes relif in the sky up the Bristol area those unknow compound to form a massive net (like a chess board). As I haven't never see so intense activity I wonder if it is related only on this area or there are similar in other part (sky) of UK.

Please, report it if u can, TY!

Also any1 have any idea on what they are and why?
      In particular, why so intense activity (as never see before) today?
      Thank very much for your attention.
  • 9 replies
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Man... this activity is heavy here in Curitiba, Brazil. They come, spray all over and we have 3 cloudy and cold days... than the clouds go away, we have one beautiful sunny day and they start it all over again. It's been this same pattern for months here already.

(not UK, i know, but wanted to comment a bit :s_biggrin: )
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      just a thought, they could be trying to push traffic through before the ash cloud hits?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by plebpl
      just a thought, they could be trying to push traffic through before the ash cloud hits?
      yes sounds like this to me!!

Hope it all stops soon im off on holiday in 6 weeks!!! X(
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      I don't know what you mean by "ash cloud" (sounds like volcano stuff for me)... but if you refer to the chemical clouds... well they stand very low, at about 10,000ft and commercial airlines go right over them. I actually flew a few times above those clouds on while traveling. They look like a carpet from above....

And of course... above them the sky is crystal clear.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackops888
      I don't know what you mean by "ash cloud" (sounds like volcano stuff for me)... but if you refer to the chemical clouds... well they stand very low, at about 10,000ft and commercial airlines go right over them. I actually flew a few times above those clouds on while traveling. They look like a carpet from above....

And of course... above them the sky is crystal clear.
      in uk there is volcanic ash coming over from iceland , last year it caused chaos across our skies!
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Ahhh... right!

But what does it have to do with chemtrails by the way? :s_confused:
    • bazfresh
      bazfresh
      Bronze
      because more planes flying before they cant fly through ash leaving chem/con trails
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackops888
      Ahhh... right!

But what does it have to do with chemtrails by the way? :s_confused:
      i was just saying they are probably trying to get as many planes moving as possible before the problems start
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Now I get it... but no.

Chemtrails have a very different "signature". It's not a bunch of airplanes flying all over, which is OK. It's actually a bunch of airplanes leaving long "smoke" trails that persist in the sky for many hours, expand and eventually take over all of the sky, until the day becomes cloudy.

This thing happens EVERY DAY here in Curitiba, Brazil, where I live. Days that should be sunny by 7AM are soon darkened by those clouds and then by 10AM it is cloudy and cold already.