Cheapest way to transfer money to a non-related bankaccount?

• Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      As the title states, what would be the cheapest way for me to get money from my Neteller account to a bank account that is not connected to my Neteller account? The problem is that I would have to pay a conversion fee twice because I would have to transfer it first to a bank account in euro's and then transfer it again to a bank account in Danish kroner. As you can imagine I want to avoid that at all cost.

The thing is that this transfer will not be a one time thing, but rather a reoccurring event.

I have a Neteller prepaid card, so would it be the cheapest to withdraw money from the ATM and then deposit it into my Danish account? If there is another way to do this without physically transferring the money I would like to know.

Thanks in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      If u want to withdraw ur poker winnings then just go for cheque withdrawal..if it's sumfin else, i am sure smbdy will help u soon:)
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shehanshah
      If u want to withdraw ur poker winnings then just go for cheque withdrawal..if it's sumfin else, i am sure smbdy will help u soon:)
      It's not about withdrawing, it's about transferring money from Neteller to another bank account.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      I have the same question, if I withdraw money from my neteller account to the bank account I deposited with, is the fee really gonna be 10 dollars/7,5 EUR??? How ridiculous is that lol, then I could right away have asked for a s check by mail where the fee is also 10 dollars (at poker sites) - so is the prepaid mastercard which they offer the cheapest way cuz I read it's a 4 EUR fee to withdraw it from an ATM?

unless... what if I deposit via neteller at a poker site and then cash it out via moneybookers, that should work right? lol
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      I have the same question, if I withdraw money from my neteller account to the bank account I deposited with, is the fee really gonna be 10 dollars/7,5 EUR??? How ridiculous is that lol, then I could right away have asked for a s check by mail where the fee is also 10 dollars (at poker sites) - so is the prepaid mastercard which they offer the cheapest way cuz I read it's a 4 EUR fee to withdraw it from an ATM?

unless... what if I deposit via neteller at a poker site and then cash it out via moneybookers, that should work right? lol
      you cannot cash out via moneybookers unless you make a deposit using moneybookers....

Anyways, to the original question... I would like to know the fees as well. When I cash out from Neteller to my bank account (different currency), what is the fee? Is it really 10 bucks. That is quite a bit ... for just a transfer

PS: example of possible best way: keep you money at Neteller, once you want to withdraw them, deposit them back to poker site (no fee as long as Im concerned), then withdraw them using you VISA/Mastercard, should be no fees right?