NthnPrsnal's Life of Grind

• NthnPrsnal
      NthnPrsnal
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would like to start out by intorducing myself. I am 23, I live in Australia and my interests include working out in the gym, playing guitar and snowboarding.

Up until recently I have not taken my poker game seriously at all, basically its been a complete mess of foolishness with no regard for the safety of my BR.
      But with the help of P.S, family and my friends I predict, that through hard work and critical evaluation of my game, that I can turn myself into a winning poker player.

The Plan
      :club: Grind HU SnGs
      :club:P rotect my BR through good BRM
      :club:P ost hands for evaluation on my blog
      :club: Climb up stakes
      :club: Read and learn P.S articles and videos (daily)

I would like to thank all of you who took the time to glance over my first post, and would greatly appreciate it if you could constructively criticize hands that I post.

“When we play, we must realize, before anything else, that we are out to make money.” - David Slansky
  • 3 replies
    • Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      gl, i'm also hu sng player so ill fallow your blog..
      btw what stakes u start with? BR? site? :)
    • NthnPrsnal
      NthnPrsnal
      Bronze
      Hey Tulabas,

I'll be starting with a BR of $500 on Pokerstars. Even though stars has changed their buy-in formats i'll be playing $7 HU SnGs as the competition will be similar to that of the $5. After my first session I have a BR of $584. I have set myself a break loss limit of 3 buy-ins and set the eject button at 5 buy-ins per day. :f_love:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I am 23, I live in Australia and my interests include working out in the gym, playing guitar and snowboarding. And Long walks on the beach..

I think you entered the wrong site. This isn't dating ;)

Goodluck mate.

P.S FYP