This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NthnPrsnal's Life of Grind

• NthnPrsnal
      NthnPrsnal
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would like to start out by intorducing myself. I am 23, I live in Australia and my interests include working out in the gym, playing guitar and snowboarding.

Up until recently I have not taken my poker game seriously at all, basically its been a complete mess of foolishness with no regard for the safety of my BR.
      But with the help of P.S, family and my friends I predict, that through hard work and critical evaluation of my game, that I can turn myself into a winning poker player.

The Plan
      :club: Grind HU SnGs
      :club:P rotect my BR through good BRM
      :club:P ost hands for evaluation on my blog
      :club: Climb up stakes
      :club: Read and learn P.S articles and videos (daily)

I would like to thank all of you who took the time to glance over my first post, and would greatly appreciate it if you could constructively criticize hands that I post.

“When we play, we must realize, before anything else, that we are out to make money.” - David Slansky
  • 3 replies
    • Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      gl, i'm also hu sng player so ill fallow your blog..
      btw what stakes u start with? BR? site? :)
    • NthnPrsnal
      NthnPrsnal
      Bronze
      Hey Tulabas,

I'll be starting with a BR of $500 on Pokerstars. Even though stars has changed their buy-in formats i'll be playing $7 HU SnGs as the competition will be similar to that of the $5. After my first session I have a BR of $584. I have set myself a break loss limit of 3 buy-ins and set the eject button at 5 buy-ins per day. :f_love:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I am 23, I live in Australia and my interests include working out in the gym, playing guitar and snowboarding. And Long walks on the beach..

I think you entered the wrong site. This isn't dating ;)

Goodluck mate.

P.S FYP