Hello every one

• MKomazec
      MKomazec
      Basic
      My name is Milenko and i am from Doboj, Bosnia. I was learn about cards from my dad long time ago. My first game was "Tabla", and from that time i am fall in love with cards. I show about games and stuffs my son Silvano when he was 3-4 years old. Today, when he is 28 years old, he is very respective card magician in Local clubs. Silvano's idol is Professor Dai Vernon, and some other card magic famous names. I wish luck to every one. I remember one sentence from my dad, keep that in mind:

"It is not so important to get good cards, how important it is that your opponent gets garbage ones!!!"
  • 10 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Hi Milenko,

welcome to the community! aww i think its really sweet that you remember your dad's words. and its touching how you taught your son about cards as well. :heart: i'm just a sucker for these things.

so now you've decided to play poker? what games have u picked to play?

smiles,
      Wendy
    • MKomazec
      MKomazec
      Basic
      I was planed to play old 5 card draw or holdem
      but my 50$ bonus are rejected and i think that ill give up from online play.
    • MKomazec
      MKomazec
      Basic
      I was send scanned ID and bills and everything, and thay called my home and me on mobil but i'm not so good at english (without google) so they don't believe me that i am existing, or something ... actually i did not play for a while so i have wishes to try, and now i am hoples.

Few days ago FULL TILT rejected my wife to even register on server cause we use same PS and lives in same street etc.

I'm little bit disappointed
      where the trust have gone.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there MKomazec ,

Sorry to read that you failed out the ID check.

Could you please tell me in what language would you be able to speak over the phone?

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • MKomazec
      MKomazec
      Basic
      I speek
      serbian,
      bosnian,
      croatian
      actually it is the same language ...
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi MKomazec,

I'll look into this for you just as soon as I'm in the office tomorrow morning.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • MKomazec
      MKomazec
      Basic
      Thank you very much. It still little hope for me.
      I must to say that i am not computer expert i just want to try to play some online games if that is posible.
      My son actually tels me about some refering program and show me how to use program for playing etc.
      Any way I will be opened for conversation to prove my identity, again.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Milenko,

Oni imaju ljude koji govore srpski i hrvatski. Jedan od njih ce da vas zove.

Ovo je dobro mesto da se uci poker. Ne dajte se previse brzo.

Translation:

They have people who speak serbian and croatian. One of them will contact you.

This is a good place to learn poker. Don't give up too easily.
    • MKomazec
      MKomazec
      Basic
      That is Nice I'll be wait ...
    • nickkhun23
      nickkhun23
      Basic
      Hi, I am Nick from USA just join this community need your welcome hope that i ll gain so much from here