Free 50$ bankroll problem

• Tangerus
      Tangerus
      Bronze
      Hi, im new here and passed the quiz, i just have a problem, i allready have accounts at Full tilt, Party poker and William hill poker, have been playing for play chips and freerolls on full tilt and party poker, never played on william hill only installed and mad the account.

Is there any other way i can qualify for the free 50$
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi tangerus,

sorry to hear that you already have accounts on all possible platforms at the moment for the free $50 capital. unfortunately, the account needs to have been made via pokerstrategy.com before the money is able to be credited to you.

but all is not lost. there's so much more that this site can offer than just the starting capital. there's really a wealth of poker knowledge here that you can use to improve your game. there's articles, videos and coachings that you can benefit from. you can still start earning strategy points by making your own deposit in any of these poker rooms where you dont have an account yet.

i do hope you will consider staying with us. its a really wonderful community and a great place to learn :D

regards,
      Wendy
    • Tangerus
      Tangerus
      Bronze
      Thank you for answering my questions, i will prob. stick around and try to improve my game, i am a member at another site with pro coaching allso, so i dont know how much i will be here, but you gave me a great first impression there :-)

bye for now
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i really hope you will stick around :) the atmosphere here is unrivalled for any poker forum. the people are so friendly and helpful and supportive. :f_love: haha, sorry if i ramble too much. isn't it obvious i really love it here?

what limits/game do you normally play?