NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($13.32)
      BB ($20.24)
      UTG ($11.58)
      UTG+1 ($13.70)
      CO ($3.40)
      Hero ($10.94)

Dealt to Hero 6:heart: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, SB raises to $1, fold, Hero raises to $2.50, SB calls $1.50

FLOP ($5.10) 9:spade: 6:spade: J:club:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($5.10) 9:spade: 6:spade: J:club: 2:heart:

SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

RIVER ($10.10) 9:spade: 6:spade: J:club: 2:heart: K:club:

SB bets $8.32 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $9.44

25/21/5.0 92h he 3b me 5 maybe 6 time i fold all times so i decied here is time to fight back.

PRE: hmm my open...i think here is too much ego, i know he 3b light so Q6s i think isn't good hand to 4b bluff so i think fold here is best play but ....ego :)
      When he 3b i decied 4b bluff becosue i have bloker and i know he 3b light here, and he snap call my 4b...

F: here i don't c-bet becouse if he calls my 4b oop even super agressiv history i don't think he call me here a lot worse hand then AJ+, KQ+, 88+ so here i win only a few hand and i have a little SDvalue my pairs and i 4b bluff preflop and expect he fold so i don't like c-bet here my weak hand.

T: he donks i think here is snap fold becouse if i check this flop i never have good hand.

R: i beat only bluff so i fold.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Yep, way too loose as you know that he is going to 3bet and if you really know that he is going to 3bet then you also have to have the plan to 4bet-bluff here. Rather try to find the balance and try folding sometimes. It might look hard sometimes but you will get used to it. :)
      Flop: Still don't like it. How you planning to win the pot? I mean if you don't CBet it here. Of course we sometimes do balance our lines with made hands and Check behind with TP but I don't think that you would do it here unless you really have some kind of nuts hand. Therefore I'd basically bet it here as I was PFA. Doesn't make sense to 4bet then. We as well have even fold equity here.

As played
      Turn: Rather just fold if you didn't bet the flop. We can't be sure that he is going to Check/Fold the river, of course he has bluff in his range and most likely is going to Check the river but there might still come a lot of cards which he might even try to bluff an this was even what happened.

As played if turn was called
      River: Not much to do.

Best regards.