Post your betting tips!

    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      Post your betting tips and thoughts on upcomming matches. ALL sports are welcome:)

      IMPORTENT TO HAVE IN YOUR POST*

      *odds
      *units per bet from 1-10 (for example: 4/10 units on ....)
      *bookmaker
      *type of sport
      *reason/analysis
  • 31 replies
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      Sandviken-Røa + Lørenskog-Fredrikstad
      game: Røa 1-0 B + Fredrikstad
      Bookie: Nordicbet
      Odds: 2,18
      Units: 4/10
      Sport: soccer

      This is a norwegian cup match so i wouldnt expect any big suprises. Røa have been playing amazing soccer all season and got over 30 goals allready. They should pull this is quite easy.

      Lørenskog is a team that fits Fredrikstad pretty well. Lørenskog is good offensive but will struggle on the defensive.
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      Åsane-Brann
      game: Åsane
      Bookie: Unibet
      Odds: 8
      Units: 1.5/10
      Sport: soccer

      Another norwegian cup match. Brann have had a hard affair with the local teams before and when unibet gave Åsane 8 in odds it's worth putting a small amount on them.
    • fmlpoker1
      fmlpoker1
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.12.2010 Posts: 43
      Nice thread, will try both of these bets:)
    • tpet3
      tpet3
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.04.2011 Posts: 5
      Hanescu, V - Djokovic, Novak
      UNDER 26,5 points
      Odds:1.72
      Bookmaker: Unibet
      Units: 5/10
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      lets hope for the best:)
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      Originally posted by tpet3
      Hanescu, V - Djokovic, Novak
      UNDER 26,5 points
      Odds:1.72
      Bookmaker: Unibet
      Units: 5/10
      Nice. Bring some notes next time tho;)
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      Originally posted by tpet3
      Hanescu, V - Djokovic, Novak
      UNDER 26,5 points
      Odds:1.72
      Bookmaker: Unibet
      Units: 5/10
      Too bad the bet got cancelled.
    • fmlpoker1
      fmlpoker1
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.12.2010 Posts: 43
      Originally posted by hhpettersen
      Sandviken-Røa + Lørenskog-Fredrikstad
      game: Røa 1-0 B + Fredrikstad
      Bookie: Nordicbet
      Odds: 2,18
      Units: 4/10
      Sport: soccer

      This is a norwegian cup match so i wouldnt expect any big suprises. Røa have been playing amazing soccer all season and got over 30 goals allready. They should pull this is quite easy.

      Lørenskog is a team that fits Fredrikstad pretty well. Lørenskog is good offensive but will struggle on the defensive.
      WOOHOO! The bet went in:) 2x my cash<3
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      Originally posted by fmlpoker1
      Originally posted by hhpettersen
      Sandviken-Røa + Lørenskog-Fredrikstad
      game: Røa 1-0 B + Fredrikstad
      Bookie: Nordicbet
      Odds: 2,18
      Units: 4/10
      Sport: soccer

      This is a norwegian cup match so i wouldnt expect any big suprises. Røa have been playing amazing soccer all season and got over 30 goals allready. They should pull this is quite easy.

      Lørenskog is a team that fits Fredrikstad pretty well. Lørenskog is good offensive but will struggle on the defensive.
      WOOHOO! The bet went in:) 2x my cash<3
      Hehe, I'm happy to help;)
    • tpet3
      tpet3
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.04.2011 Posts: 5
      Nadal - Andujar
      Bet: Over 26,5 points
      Odds: 1.87
      Sport:tennis

      :)
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      Originally posted by tpet3
      Nadal - Andujar
      Bet: Over 26,5 points
      Odds: 1.87
      Sport:tennis

      :)
      Bet looking good 7-5 in the first set.
    • tpet3
      tpet3
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.04.2011 Posts: 5
      Originally posted by hhpettersen
      Originally posted by tpet3
      Nadal - Andujar
      Bet: Over 26,5 points
      Odds: 1.87
      Sport:tennis

      :)
      Bet looking good 7-5 in the first set.
      The bet will deff go in, unless theres a forfeit:)
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      Too bad there are only 2 people tipsing...
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.12.2009 Posts: 7,085
      yeah but this post will help a lot of us to get into sports betting...like me:) never bet on a match before but may start after seeing this thread:)
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      Originally posted by clawindsouza
      yeah but this post will help a lot of us to get into sports betting...like me:) never bet on a match before but may start after seeing this thread:)
      Just like investing in stocks;)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.05.2008 Posts: 17,678
      I probably will post some picks I took though it didn't go well yesterday:


      Brazil vs Netherlands
      5.5:1 on Netherlands
      Result:
      Draw due Red card of Ramires otherwise Brazil dominated the game
      Due the fact that I'm dutch, I bet on Holland. Possibly you could bet handicapped on Holland with +1 goal to get 2.3:1 or something because one expected that our defence sucked versus Neymar/Robinho/Fred

      USA vs Spain
      1.8:1 on Spain
      Result
      0-4 Spain ; USA soccer just got owned


      Portugal vs Norway
      EU 2012 Qualifier
      2.05:1 Portugal (-1 handicap)
      Result
      1-0 ; Portugal needed the win and unluckily didn't scored the 2nd goal


      Iceland vs Denmark
      EU 2012 Qualifier
      1.8:1 on Denmark
      Result:
      0-2 Denmark ; Flawless


      England vs Switzerland
      EU 2012 Q
      1.9:1 on England (-1 handicap)
      Result
      2-2
      No idea why these English teams aren't performing :f_confused:
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.05.2008 Posts: 17,678
      Coming International Football Friendlies:

      Ireland - Italy
      2:1 at Italy to win
      Bookmaker: 888
      Description:
      Despite playing in Aviva Stadium, Ireland, I think the Azzurri are back :)



      Venezuela - Spain
      1.5 at Spain to win
      Bookmaker: BetFred
      Description:
      Methinks Venezuela is more or less the same class as USA. Spain weren't at full strength versus USA

      I am still awaiting the handicap odds and will post more about it



      Uruguay - Netherlands
      *pending* 2.95:1 Netherlands to win otherwise 2.82:1
      Bookmaker: BetFair Exchange

      Netherlands survived the Brazilian attack which is abit more robust than Suarez/Forlan though Suarez has improved at Liverpool. Actual score during World Cup was 3-1 but a clutch goal made it 3-2 in overtime. Despite being without Sneijder & Stekelenburg, we have decent substitutes.



      Australia - Serbia
      2.3:1 to Australia to win
      Bookmaker: 888
      Description:
      Jetlag of Serbia + lack of attack + venue disadvantage makes this match the wildcard for my picks
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2011 Posts: 44
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Coming International Football Friendlies:

      Ireland - Italy
      2:1 at Italy to win
      Bookmaker: 888
      Description:
      Despite playing in Aviva Stadium, Ireland, I think the Azzurri are back :)



      Venezuela - Spain
      1.5 at Spain to win
      Bookmaker: BetFred
      Description:
      Methinks Venezuela is more or less the same class as USA. Spain weren't at full strength versus USA

      I am still awaiting the handicap odds and will post more about it



      Uruguay - Netherlands
      *pending* 2.95:1 Netherlands to win otherwise 2.82:1
      Bookmaker: BetFair Exchange

      Netherlands survived the Brazilian attack which is abit more robust than Suarez/Forlan though Suarez has improved at Liverpool. Actual score during World Cup was 3-1 but a clutch goal made it 3-2 in overtime. Despite being without Sneijder & Stekelenburg, we have decent substitutes.



      Australia - Serbia
      2.3:1 to Australia to win
      Bookmaker: 888
      Description:
      Jetlag of Serbia + lack of attack + venue disadvantage makes this match the wildcard for my picks
      I'l put some money on your tips today. No handicapodds on unibet either.

      Good work:)


      (Il put up some tips today too)
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.01.2010 Posts: 1,336
      I don't normally bet outright I'm a sports trader but think I'll get in on this too...

      Joker Choker
      3.45 2m3f @ Newtown Abbot
      Odds: 3.45 Betfair

      Won well recently at course and distance. And I'd expect the same here

      Indian Valley
      8.15 1m @ Windsor
      Odds: 3.85 Betfair

      Ground is soft which favours Indian Valley. Picked up a nice win recently as well.

      I'd expect odds for both to drop especially Joker, Indian Valley odds started at 5 this morning so reckon the trend will continue, don't expect major chances tho.
    • 1
    • 2