about strategy points...

• 22 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi vitalis,

im not sure i understand the question, but do you mean how quickly the strategy points are updated?

they are generally updated quickly with a few days delay most of the time, altho sometimes it takes longer with the most reasons as follows:

1.Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2.Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3.Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

even if they havent apeared yet, dont worry, you will not lose any points. they will all still be recorded and will be visible on your home page soon.

hope that answers your question.

cheers,
      Wendy
    • vitalis23
      vitalis23
      Bronze
      t y ;)
    • vitalis23
      vitalis23
      Bronze
      and something else....what happened with my 50$starting capital????i didnt pass the id check????
    • vitalis23
      vitalis23
      Bronze
      i read this in PS: You now have a

$50 Starter Account at
      Full Tilt Poker

Upgrade to a Premium Account
      The benefits:
      $50 starting capital
      Access to new educational material
      $600 bonus
      27% rakeback
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi vitalis,

what do you mean? isnt your starting capital in your account? i see that you are a bronze member now. so you either received your starting capital from us, or, did you deposit somewhere?
    • vitalis23
      vitalis23
      Bronze
      now i just made a deposit 2 days ago....
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      where did you make a deposit? actually you dont need to make a deposit to get the free $50 starting capital (in fact, in full tilt, as i understand it, you shouldnt). what bonus code did you use?
      il get our (absolutely gorgeous) head admin to look at this thread and check your account if possible. you can also send a ticket to support as well and explain to them your situation. let me know how you get on. :)
    • vitalis23
      vitalis23
      Bronze
      ok i earn strategy points...i made everything step by step but never get the 50$ starting....
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i suggest u send ticket to support then. :) i dont really understand the situation and what steps you have followed. if u already have previous accounts for the rooms offering starting capitals then sadly you cannot get it anymore. but i hope you will still take advantage of all the learning material this site has to offer :)
    • vaggos636
      vaggos636
      Basic
      u helped me too
    • vaggos636
      vaggos636
      Basic
      u answered my Question too...same with u vitalis!!!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Vaggos,

thats great to hear! :) welcome to our community. if u have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask. we're here to help.

smiles,
      Wendy
    • vitalis23
      vitalis23
      Bronze
      no i dont have other acc.....i had registered 2 months ago and passed the quiz...but a weak ago started to playing on ftp....and now i remember what i had passed the quiz and finaly didnt get the 50$ :P
      Sry for my english :P
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      after you passed the quiz 2 months ago, what did you do then? did you pick a room for your starting capital? where you asked to send ids? did you send needed documents?
    • Cypliuskdn
      Cypliuskdn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi vitalis,

im not sure i understand the question, but do you mean how quickly the strategy points are updated?

they are generally updated quickly with a few days delay most of the time, altho sometimes it takes longer with the most reasons as follows:

1.Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2.Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3.Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

even if they havent apeared yet, dont worry, you will not lose any points. they will all still be recorded and will be visible on your home page soon.

hope that answers your question.

cheers,
      Wendy
      My poins didn't update about week :(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Cypliuskdn,

Are you playing with your Full Tilt account?

Ingrid
    • Cypliuskdn
      Cypliuskdn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Cypliuskdn,

Are you playing with your Full Tilt account?

Ingrid
      Yes ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I think your StrategyPoints are not updated because we probably have the wrong username or at least its case sensitive so you need to send us a ticket and let us know your correct Full Tilt Player ID.

Once its updated your StrategyPoints will be shown as well.

Thank you :)
      Ingrid
    • Cypliuskdn
      Cypliuskdn
      Bronze
      Ok, I created ticket. My points till now will be lost?